Nike Kyrie III

Question: Anyone else have their "notify me" box not selected when they go in to check the SNKRS app? Would that cause the app to not reserve a pair for you? I'm asking because I notice that I have to go in a select the release that I'm interested in more these days.

Question: Anyone else have their "notify me" box not selected when they go in to check the SNKRS app? Would that cause the app to not reserve a pair for you? I'm asking because I notice that I have to go in a select the release that I'm interested in more these days.

I had to go in and hit notify again this weekend. As soon as they went up last week I hit notify then when I checked again it wasnt highlighted.

Does anyone know the lace length of the kyrie 3? I am wanting to order some red laces for the bruce lee's

The reservations are done through the Nike+ app, not the SNKRS app.

The reservations are done through the Nike+ app, not the SNKRS app.
True, I just wanted to see if anyone had that issue as well, if so did they have to install the app again. Plus I always have to log in during a release, seems like that may also cause me to miss some releases. Idk, just curious!

Didn't get a notification but when I went to unlock, it let me in. First shoe in a long time Nike actually let me get at. :pimp:

Got excited to look in my nike+ app and then nothing. I'm glad those who wanted them got to reserve

Nike+ kept crashing on my phone so I checked on my desktop and...had a reserved pair. Bought my size 14.

How do you guys find those links to check for early access on NDC?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom