Nike Kyrie III

Wow shocked these sold out. Was trying to get them for a friend who's not into sneakers but saw these and had to have them. Feel bad

Thought there would be less hype in Canada and could sneak by on footlocker.ca. But nope...
In queue for 10.5, 11, 11.5 all of which sold out 10 minutes ago...

Anyone actually get a pair?

IMG_6950.JPG IMG_6948.JPG IMG_6949.JPG

Nice shoe

Thought I was at least good on FTL, got cart jacked I guess! SMDH Buying sneakers shouldn't be this damn hard or stressful!

welp L for me. im a big kobe fan but these are strictly collector shoes or bball shoes. it'll be hard to rock these casually or at least for me, not my style.

Thought there would be less hype in Canada and could sneak by on footlocker.ca. But nope...
In queue for 10.5, 11, 11.5 all of which sold out 10 minutes ago...

Anyone actually get a pair?

I tried on footlocker.ca right at 10 and was in queue for 3 mins and sold out on me. Footlocker HOH Toronto sold out as well. Only had a size 12 left at 9:30. The Champ pack was easier last year than this

I tried on footlocker.ca right at 10 and was in queue for 3 mins and sold out on me. Footlocker HOH Toronto sold out as well. Only had a size 12 left at 9:30. The Champ pack was easier last year than this

Thanks for the share. I knew I was getting a L when it said I needed to wait 15 minutes. Guess I wasn't even close....

Back
Top Bottom