Nike Kyrie III

Roosevelt Field got 18 pairs. Wanted a 13, had to settle for a 12, but still happy. Glad I went earlier than I planned. I was like 6th on line but when they let us in at 9:35, there were ballot 20 dudes with some more still showing up.
As for the shoes, I think they are sick. Hope all who want got or will get them.

Attachments

• Photo on 9-15-17 at 10.37 AM.jpg
    Photo on 9-15-17 at 10.37 AM.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Damn, did they really make them that limited? I didnt buy it from the start but idk now.
Definitely were limited!!! 18 or less... one store had 5 pair... mayb some stores didn't get there fullshipment yet? Glad i copped!!!

Man, being on the west coast sucks copping sneakers in store. Everyone on the eastcoast is straight enjoying their purchases and people on the west coast are still impatiently waiting :lol:

I tried on footlocker.ca right at 10 and was in queue for 3 mins and sold out on me. Footlocker HOH Toronto sold out as well. Only had a size 12 left at 9:30. The Champ pack was easier last year than this

I got the message telling me I had to wait 1:32 seconds before checking out and it still gave me the sold out message after a minute elapsed. These went quick. Oh well. Guess I'm just waiting for Nike to release Celtics colors on Nike ID.

Definitely were limited!!! 18 or less... one store had 5 pair... mayb some stores didn't get there fullshipment yet? Glad i copped!!!

Yea I know what the supposed #s were, but its just weird they chose to limit these so much.

Back
Top Bottom