Nike Kyrie III

Looks like an EXT/Lifestyle model with the nubuck upper and threaded Swoosh. Not a fan of the colorway but nice to see a new upper.
Crazy that you mention that because I've said it many times in this thread, as many sales that Kyrie gets it's crazy he doesn't have a EXT model. I know they can do better than those knock off balenciaga and dunks they had for LeBron and KD.

IMG_5450.jpg
Sakdogg biggest closeted hypebeast ever lmfao still my dude though haha

Any one like the tuxedo color way? I kind of want to cop it since its on sale just to hoop in. Wasn't my favorite choice, but its definitely a clean color way.

Looking forward to seeing him quit again this year, so he can justify him leaving Cleveland again.
LBJ not gonna quit this year, signing D Wade will prevent that...i don't ever want to see him do that again, and i'm a Celts fan

Any one like the tuxedo color way? I kind of want to cop it since its on sale just to hoop in. Wasn't my favorite choice, but its definitely a clean color way.
I like the tuxedo pair. I just got the tuxedo and cookies and cream pair from eastbay. Gonna try to wear them together and see how it looks

Back
Top Bottom