Nike Kyrie III

Had this same error message a thousand times since Saturday morning! Ready to smash my phone.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 32
Welp. Doubled up. I ended up taking some kicks back to fund a pair. Would rather have a second pair of these than 3 shoes I could probably get even cheaper down the line. Accepted a $260 offer when I had a $20 coupon off. Am I sick kinda, yea but I have enough kicks to where I gotta stop looking at volume and just buy what I truly want.

in case anyone doesn't know how the shoe came about....Kobe was a big Bruce Lee fan and the shoe was inspired by this fight scene in "Enter The Dragon" and the yellow & black jumpsuit in "Game Of Death". in GoD Bruce Lee fights Kareem Adul-Jabbar. wardrobe made 2 jumpsuits for BL, an all black and the yellow/black. Kareem kicks BL in the chest and leaves a huge footprint on the jumpsuit...which couldn't be seen on the black jumpsuit so they used the yellow/back jumpsuit......they more you know

Kareem was that DUDE back in the day. Most know him for the goggles and sky hook, much more than that

Just came here to see if any Kyrie 3 can go below $80 for my young G, size 9.5

Huh. Quilted upper? The most generic colorway. Makes it easy to pass.
Still waiting for that Celtics PE

Back
Top Bottom