Nike Kyrie III

Some people's heels don't touch the groudn when they run, only forefoot.

For me any of the nike shoes with the good thick zoom strains my foot and cause me pain until fully broken in..Lebron x, kd8s 9s, lebron 13s, cp3 7s any thing that has a thicker noticeable unit like really really strains my foot out the box

Do we still not have a picture of the pair listed for October 20th release?

SiltRed.jpg

Nike Kyrie 3 "Silt Red"
Release Date:
10/20/17
Color: Black/White-Silt Red
Style #: 852395-010
Price: $120

They're not too bad once broken in. Excellent traction, low profile - though with minimal impact protection.

I've religiously worn the Nike 2K4 for 13 years and these made it into rotation. Though switching back to the 2K4's make the 3's feel like bricks haha.

If your a shifty guard that's always on the move, then give them a go. If you're explosive jumping wise, these might not be the best long term.

i wore curry 2s for a bit. no it's not comparable, this shoe's forefoot has no give it's very stiff. I only wear them for games because the traction is reliable and the forefoot band flex is nice

Reactions: PJS
this going to suck seeing all these PEs this year :lol:

I want those :smokin Maybe Nike will give us a surrise drop at tipoff, or put them up on ID.

I feel like KD, PG and Lebron have had a shoe drop for their team already, give us a Kyrie.

Omg yes. Unique application with the toebox too that we've never seen before. Love the two-tone KYRIE logo on the tongue too..

im still looking for something decently priced in the bruce lees :ohwell: almost had them for my nike academy PG1 but guy flaked

Back
Top Bottom