Nike Kyrie III

Kyrie 1 >> Kyrie 3 >>> Kyrie 2

definitely in for a couple

I like the shoe bit it looks a lot like the kd trey 5 so i think its time leo chang stop being the designer of the kyries

Doesn't look too special so far.

And they changed the outsole which was perfect.

As long as theyre nice on court, im in for a couple colorways, +/- 2 depending on performance. Still waiting to hear cushioning specs (forefoot zoom?)

yooooooooo these are so wet! They look so simplistic with synthetic materials like older nike basketball shoes. As long as forefoot or heel has zoom im good! these look like they will be lightweight performers in my opinion. They look like they will fit very well, reminds me of the Kobe 6 VI concords. very excited.

As long as we don't get 8 white colorways again.
mean.gif
Maybe only 5 white...and 5 grey, 5 black...
roll.gif

Are these lowtops? they look kinda wack. But if the performance reviews are good tho I might have to scoop a pair for the low

Last edited:
I like them. Really wish they had zoom in forefoot but a quality shoe at respectable price point. Ecstatic that there is no strap.

Better than the 1 and 2, IMO. Looks like a take down, guard version of the Zoom LeBron 2.

Yet still, these would've been absolutely bonkers

Someone at Nike needs to hire this guy.

Last edited:
Whats up with those pimples all over the shoes man? Lol
Cmon nike, kyrie deserves better than these..

Last edited:
Lots of tommys sketches are great and awesome to look at but not realistic. Kyries wouldnt have a sock/bootie upper with four flywire eyelets. I really like some of his tho. I hope after college to apply for pensole

Lots of tommys sketches are great and awesome to look at but not realistic. Kyries wouldnt have a sock/bootie upper with four flywire eyelets. I really like some of his tho. I hope after college to apply for pensole
Why are you acting like it's not realistic?

a) plenty of basketball shoes now are just sock like bootie uppers

b) it looks like the hyperrev '15 but combined with the sole of the Kyrie 2

looks cool. flat toe box, back half reminds me of a past lebron shoe (5? 6?), with out the flakes. wonder what those are?

Back
Top Bottom