Nike Kyrie III

Whats up with those pimples all over the shoes man? Lol

Better grip if you play soccer with your backheel
laugh.gif

Man i read some comments about these being "hideous". What are people looking at. The simplicity and color blocking potential look great.

Nike actually did a really good job of keeping the shoe looking like a "Kyrie" and moving it in a good direction.

Man i read some comments about these being "hideous". What are people looking at. The simplicity and color blocking potential look great.

Nike actually did a really good job of keeping the shoe looking like a "Kyrie" and moving it in a good direction.

Some people weren't gonna like em no matter the direction they went in... long as the NikeID options are decent it can be a very nice imo

Some people weren't gonna like em no matter the direction they went in... long as the NikeID options are decent it can be a very nice imo
Yeah...some people weren't gonna like em because they have no forefoot cushioning, while kyries pes actually will.

Then we get lied to about court feel AGAIN, when CLEARLY the decision was made to protect the more expensive sigs above it.

Then adi offers boost throughout its whole lineup. 

I think some people have just had enough games

I just didn't like the strap on the 2's. It worked for the KD 4's, but it didn't look that good on the Kyries.

I like them. Wondering if NikeID will force you to have the same midsole color as the overlay on the toe area since they seem to run together 

Yeah...some people weren't gonna like em because they have no forefoot cushioning, while kyries pes actually will.
Then we get lied to about court feel AGAIN, when CLEARLY the decision was made to protect the more expensive sigs above it.

Then adi offers boost throughout its whole lineup. 
I think some people have just had enough games
Are you sure no forefoot cushioning or just guessing cuz of his previous models?

stocking up on 2s before they vanish

love hooping in em

1s look the best tho

so....

1 > 2 > 3

Some pics I found on IG as well....really don't know how I feel about the shoe. Think this should have been the 2s...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2236873/width/200/height/400
[GALLERY="media, 2236877"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2236879"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
yep... 3s are a bust for me now that i've seen more colors...

atm gonna pick up those cherry red/original leaked cw... but thats all im liking atm...

nike better release elite versions... adidas is going hard 2017

Back
Top Bottom