Nike Kyrie III

Just show me the Inferno pair! Don't care for Jan 14th pair. It's only right. Seem like black ice is just a GG cw. I also want a infrared cw this year.

The spikes on the 1 was a nice novelty. The strap from 2 was instant no. Now the tiny spikes on the 3 reminds me more of the duck boot's toebox spikes. On the fence on these.

Kyries have consistently fit my long, narrow feet well thus far. I ordered my normal sz 14. The 1s did have some heel slippage though, even at TTS. That and the break-in on the midfoot were the only downsides. 2s were good out of the box, just a bit stiff.

Every new shoe (or retro I've never tried on) makes me nervous because generally I hate sizing up to a 15. The only models that I have in my collection in a 15 are huaraches, foams, Lebron 9s, KD4s, and Kobe 7s. The foams and Kobes would have been glorious in a size 14.5, but I've only seen that size in TBs and for nike athletes.

Mite grab black ice pair. My homie at finish line showed me em on 23rd. So nice in person. Really want samurai pair. That swoosh is nice.

Last edited:
Did anyone hoop in these yet? How do they feel compared to the Kyrie 2? Kyrie 2's have that round bottom and they feel nice on court.

saw the black ice in person yesterday. these things look sooo cheap in hand its. its not even funny. looks like im off the Kyrie train, ya'll eat em up :smokin

Last edited:
saw the black ice in person yesterday. these things look sooo cheap in hand its. its not even funny. looks like im off the Kyrie train, ya'll eat em up :smokin

For $120 solid shoe for hooping, especially after your Kobe 8's traction is finito

I'm usually a 11 in everything minus the kyrie 1 and a few random Bron's, hope that helps!
wait...so what did you wear in the kyrie 1 & kyrie 2?

because i'm usually 10.5  but I went

kyrie 1 size 11 

kyrie 2 size 11.5 

are these more like the kyrie 1?  which were very narrow to me

Last edited:

kyrie 1 size 11 

kyrie 2 size 11.5 

These are tts IMO, I remember I could barely fit kyrie 1 and I'm a 12

Seems like reviews on these are a little mixed. Been a huge fan of the Kyrie line since the original Dreams leaked, but must admit I'm a little underwhelmed as well--I just really wish it wasn't so similar to that Kobe take-down model. After the promise of this year's Hyperdunk model, the signature shoe game for Nike has been exceptionally weak.

Last edited:

kyrie 1 size 11 

kyrie 2 size 11.5 

I was a 10.5 in the kyrie 1 and a 11 in the kyrie 2....stayed at the 11 for the Kyrie 3 and after a few hours at work in these, they feel great.  Not expecting much out of these for the price point, just like that it's a good looking shoe for $100 (Reward Coupon).

I know everyone likes their shoe to fit differently, I've always liked having close to a finger width of space between my big toe and the end of the shoe.  I know plenty of people that like having their toe right up against the end of the shoe.....to me, that just feels super awkward on my toes and I don't like the pressure it puts on my toenails. 

Just went to mall to try on kyri3. Def gonna use my bday coupon on a pair. I really want samurai butbno1 has a date so...

Back
Top Bottom