Nike Kyrie III

Has anyone out in full zoom insoles in these to make them more comfortable? Any recommendations where I can get those insoles?

Playoffs:

4/15 vs. Pacers Game 1: White/Black Fearless PE
4/17 vs. Pacers Game 2: Yellow/ Cameo PE
4/20 @ Pacers Game 3: White/Obsidian PE
4/23 @ Pacers Game 4: Blue/White/Yellow PE
5/1 vs. Raptors Game 1: Cream/Red PE
5/3 vs. Raptors Game 2: White/Red Lightning PE
5/5 at Raptors Game 3: Yellow/Camo PE

Do the kyrie 3 and 2 fit the same? I sized up .5 on the 3s...
i wore 8.5 in the Kyrie 1s (8 def too tight)

8 in the Kyrie 2s ... very good fit for me

for the 3s

im inbetween 8 and 8.5

bought a pair of the black ice (instore/footlocker/try out)

fits comfortably / would be wearing these casually - too nice to ball in.

then i bought a pair of coolgreys in 8.5

seem more looser than the blackice pair/to the point that they arent 'snug' where i need them to be... so selling these and will get an 8.

I saw this pair and the blk/yellow pair today. Blk/yellow is really nice, I thought I would like the switch's more but I might be making a purchase next week.

What's everyone's thoughts, opinions on the traction / grip on these 3's and if you have played in the 2's what's do you think compared to each other?

I own 3 pairs on the 3's. Black Ice, Warnings & Time To Shine.
I love the look of the shoe & do want to move into making these my go to shoe and step away from the 2, but I just feel the traction is absolute trash.
I finally broke out and tried my TS today as I thought/hoped the translucent sole may have a better grip than my 2 white soled black ice & warnings. As I do want to pick up the Flip The Switch but don't want to gamble if again they are garbage. So tried the TS and again same lack of traction.

Tried the 3 on various floors and always the same.
The fit is nicer than the 2 but to me the top thing in my playing shoes has to be traction so the 2 beats the 3's hands down.
Anybody else find this?

Ranting on as I'm just p#ssed about this as I don't even think they are good traction wise for getting shots up.

I have the duke pair, never played in the 2s but had the 1s. These stick better than those, I think they're really good. I plan to only use them for games because the cushioning is non existent but the traction is reliable

Just wondering, how do u guys Afford all of these shoes?

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts, opinions on the traction / grip on these 3's and if you have played in the 2's what's do you think compared to each other?

I own 3 pairs on the 3's. Black Ice, Warnings & Time To Shine.
I love the look of the shoe & do want to move into making these my go to shoe and step away from the 2, but I just feel the traction is absolute trash.
I finally broke out and tried my TS today as I thought/hoped the translucent sole may have a better grip than my 2 white soled black ice & warnings. As I do want to pick up the Flip The Switch but don't want to gamble if again they are garbage. So tried the TS and again same lack of traction.

Tried the 3 on various floors and always the same.
The fit is nicer than the 2 but to me the top thing in my playing shoes has to be traction so the 2 beats the 3's hands down.
Anybody else find this?

Ranting on as I'm just p#ssed about this as I don't even think they are good traction wise for getting shots up.
 Translucent Sole is worse for the traction, Solid rubber sole is better for traction. Kyrie 2's traction is better than the 3's, but the 3's aren't bad....

Kyrie 2 is the best traction shoe I've ever hooped in, and I've hooped in a lot of shoes.....best traction hands down by far (imo)

Back
Top Bottom