Nike Kyrie III

Kyrie just posted these lol

19761284_462396694123054_2774000517561450496_n.jpg

new iD option when aquas come??  when the kobe igloos launched they added new iD options

Is the black and sail cw the same as the obsidian pair that released overseas? Confused about the CW cause pics make it look exactly the same. 

that black with gum sole is tough...yea it looks the same just black instead of obsidian which looks better in my opinion

its on kyrie's instagram...

instagram fks around with colors with the filters

think they're the aquas... but the shade will be closer to what we've seen before
but the aquas had a black swoosh and lining.  do you think the filtering/editing was used to change the swoosh too? 

but the aquas had a black swoosh and lining.  do you think the filtering/editing was used to change the swoosh too? 
just talking about the blue/aqua shade RGB...

the photos from last wk was from the WNBA / PE/ID with the black swoosh and the icy sole...

anyway from the FL release

aqua/aqua/black

black might be the pivot/pressure map points?

all these can be an exclusive all round

Last edited:
So I noticed the majority all Black ones are coming out on the 15th.....does that mean the Aqua/Tiffany blues aren't coming out on the 15th? or 2 colorways coming out? Bc I was ready to cop those light Tiffany blue ones

So bad news..that cream velvet pair might not be releasing. Smh Nike.
what did you hear regarding them? you mean the "flesh n bone"  colorway? 

those were nice. there aren't many 'bone' colored shoes like that.. mostly light bone

Last edited:
damn, knew it was too good to be true. These colourways have been so bad its killing me. The all black and marble sole honestly feels like a joke by nike.

damn, knew it was too good to be true. These colourways have been so bad its killing me. The all black and marble sole honestly feels like a joke by nike.
It's like Nike used leftover BHM pairs... I can't remember the last time being really hyped for a colorway. 

Can anyone confirm if the Kyrie 3 aqua/tiffany, cookies & cream, and tuxedo are coming to Canada? Nothing on the release calendar for Footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom