Nike Kyrie III

Did they have a size 12.5 available? I didn’t get the reserve so I’m gonna try to have my sister cop for me in store on Friday. I gotta Work and my local mall isn’t getting them.

Just Copped.

No more colors probably releasing since the 4 is dropping. This is a cool little concept I thought I would cop. Regardless gonna ball in them

Just Copped.

No more colors probably releasing since the 4 is dropping. This is a cool little concept I thought I would cop. Regardless gonna ball in them

Damn I was tryna get a pair to hoop in too, but it's no longer on my app. So I talked to Nike about it and they said it was a limited release and that it was FCFS, even though it was reserved on my account. Nike makes Zero Sense smh.

A4C36E4B-C307-40C1-9C28-B00AAEDABAEA.png

Got a RSVP as well!!!
I mean if this was 3-4 years ago when “what the” was in style would’ve been cool, probably pass!!!
Nah these ain't a "what the" imo. I wish it was 2 different themed shoes like the past few (WTL 11, WTKD 6, WTKobe 8s.) I liked the Kobe 9 and Kyrie 2 what thes but the shoes were the same with minor differences. Maybe it's just a personal preference.

Dang, so are these things going to be limited quantities in store? I was hoping i could just walk in the middle of my day to my local hoh

I spoke to a rep and he said their system is down, should be back up in an hour.

I just did a live chat with a rep who said it was sold out for today...but another reservation notification should come out before the launch on Saturday. Seemed like she was making stuff up as the chat went along though. It seemed like she was just trying to get me off the chat, lol. Oh well, saved me $130.

Just called my local footlockers who would carry these here in San Francisco. According to them, they have limited stock of these shoes. Just FYI for those wondering.

So I got the reservation email and made the purchase on the what the's, just got an email saying that my order was cancelled due them not being available. Anyone else get their order cancelled?

So I got the reservation email and made the purchase on the what the's, just got an email saying that my order was cancelled due them not being available. Anyone else get their order cancelled?
Yeah I just got the same thing. I was pumped for like 10 hours and now extra disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom