Nike Kyrie III

:emoji_hearts:

Attachments

• 533767454.253735.jpg
    533767454.253735.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 43
So I got the reservation email and made the purchase on the what the's, just got an email saying that my order was cancelled due them not being available. Anyone else get their order cancelled?
How in the hell do you get a reservation for something, then it’s canceled? :stoneface: WTF Nike y’all ful of ****.

I’d rank them 1. Euro 2. US 3. Asia
I agree with the others who said that the Asia pair is just a little too bland. Having said that, I’d still cop if I had the chance

The EU version came in today:

not sure if I like these more or the Asia release that I got last week. The US colorway is the weakest one, sorry that the biggest market got the worse colorway!

Just curious where you’re located? I was hoping mine would be here in time for my trip to San Antonio tomorrow, but its not looking like it.

Just curious where you’re located? I was hoping mine would be here in time for my trip to San Antonio tomorrow, but its not looking like it.

close to Cologne, so western part of Germany! Was sent out on Monday, should have actually arrived yesterday, but 4 days is still fine!

ahh ok, well thats much different. Im in Boston :lol:. Im assuming i’ll get mine some time next week.

Back
Top Bottom