Nike Kyrie Infinity

getting into Duke.gif

THATS AMAZING !!!

where did you go if you dont mind ? harvard ?

Full ride to Kent State University, which in hindsight was a massively poor choice. Couldn't even tell you where my diploma is, nor do I use my degree program in my career at all. I don't like to brag at all, about my schooling but I basically coasted until high school with Straight A's. The reason I didn't get into Duke according to the letter was the discrepancy in my GPA and my test scores. I did not feel like school had a practical application. I didn't understand the content of Dante's Inferno or Beowulf and follow up exams was about preparation I'd need in college & professional life. School bored me. So I coasted with grades high enough to play football and baseball and maintain my position on the school paper as business manager. If I could go back, I'd do things very different! Huge Duke guy.

Full ride to Kent State University, which in hindsight was a massively poor choice. Couldn't even tell you where my diploma is, nor do I use my degree program in my career at all. I don't like to brag at all, about my schooling but I basically coasted until high school with Straight A's. The reason I didn't get into Duke according to the letter was the discrepancy in my GPA and my test scores. I did not feel like school had a practical application. I didn't understand the content of Dante's Inferno or Beowulf and follow up exams was about preparation I'd need in college & professional life. School bored me. So I coasted with grades high enough to play football and baseball and maintain my position on the school paper as business manager. If I could go back, I'd do things very different! Huge Duke guy.
Good for you dude. No, boast about that. Too many dummies out here claiming to know it all

Good for you dude. No, boast about that. Too many dummies out here claiming to know it all

Had I known it all, I would go back and re-do A LOT. At 36, still learning each day. A friend of mine had this football coach, Coach Guthrie, he quotes him a lot but the main quote he uses I think is fitting. "If you're not getting better, you're getting worse." I know that's not exactly grammatically correct but hey it's North Carolina small town high school football. I believe in that quote and it puts me at ease knowing you can't change or control your past or anyone else's for that matter.

Had I known it all, I would go back and re-do A LOT. At 36, still learning each day. A friend of mine had this football coach, Coach Guthrie, he quotes him a lot but the main quote he uses I think is fitting. "If you're not getting better, you're getting worse." I know that's not exactly grammatically correct but hey it's North Carolina small town high school football. I believe in that quote and it puts me at ease knowing you can't change or control your past or anyone else's for that matter.
He’s right. You have to work just to maintain. Doing nothing only means you’re getting worse. Improvement only happens if you seek it.

He’s right. You have to work just to maintain. Doing nothing only means you’re getting worse. Improvement only happens if you seek it.

Hell yeah man. Each day can be a struggle but I keep grinding. Hope that same can be said for everyone one day. I've been very fortunate in life to have great support around me when I was at my lowest, and as I continue to climb I hope everyone stays on the team.

i getta feeling this dude maybe hurt or just needs rest…the crazy talk may just be so people dont forget about him…it is entertaining and im sure hes still getting paid

he has a hillarious hoodie on ndc right now that kinda hints at the flat earth/illuminati stuff

Maybe Anthony Davis should do that so that he’s be healthy for the playoffs.

1636168729659.gif
honestly…i think anthony davis has always been overrated, hes a baller and has a great skillset/nba body…but he doesnt have that elite superstar mindset…he doesnt get that ring if it wasnt for the weird covid season or lebron being on his team

Very nice imo

Attachments

• DB7AE03C-897C-4FAD-B912-0AEA1DD77F64.jpeg
    DB7AE03C-897C-4FAD-B912-0AEA1DD77F64.jpeg
    729.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 5797E4CB-5C02-4827-8409-2575A6464697.jpeg
    5797E4CB-5C02-4827-8409-2575A6464697.jpeg
    770.1 KB · Views: 128
  • ED9DC247-F20A-454F-B85A-3C2EA378D5A1.jpeg
    ED9DC247-F20A-454F-B85A-3C2EA378D5A1.jpeg
    773.9 KB · Views: 132
Back