Nike Kyrie Infinity

I was never the biggest fan of Kyrie's models to begin with (hella generic coming off of the Golden Era of post 90's Nike BB with Kobe 4-6/Lebron 7-9/KD 4-6/etc.) but these especially look like a regular budget TB Nike Basketball model you'd get @ Dahicks Sporting Goods or Hibbett Sports. Don't think Kyrie being vocal about how trash he thought they were is what did it :lol:

No, because Kyrie is acting like a MF clown, I can't buy these. Rode with this dude for a while and made a lot of excuses for him because of his artistry on the court. One of the most gifted guys to ever touch a basketball. If he was just ignant, I could even accept that. But he's actively being all conspiratorial and hotepy and started playing games with coronavirus stuff and that put it over the top. Like if you wanna disrespect Lebron with your comments or be silly enough to fall for some flat earth propaganda, fine. Ignant. But he turned the corner with this aggressive stupidity regarding coronavirus. If he steps up and makes it right I'm back buying his stuff. I ball in 6s and have a bunch of colorways of them. But I'm not buying new products of his until he shows me he's not a ****ing buffoon.

You shoulda just said the shoes were wack. Dude is wrong for not just giving into something he doesn't feel is right re: his body?

Saying this as a person who is vaxxed...

No, because Kyrie is acting like a MF clown, I can't buy these. Rode with this dude for a while and made a lot of excuses for him because of his artistry on the court. One of the most gifted guys to ever touch a basketball. If he was just ignant, I could even accept that. But he's actively being all conspiratorial and hotepy and started playing games with coronavirus stuff and that put it over the top. Like if you wanna disrespect Lebron with your comments or be silly enough to fall for some flat earth propaganda, fine. Ignant. But he turned the corner with this aggressive stupidity regarding coronavirus. If he steps up and makes it right I'm back buying his stuff. I ball in 6s and have a bunch of colorways of them. But I'm not buying new products of his until he shows me he's not a ****ing buffoon.

Most of you’re saying is correct, but I’m talking about this specific shoe and when the first photos surfaced.

Kyrie hated them so everyone else instantly hated them, even though they looked like several other Kyrie’s.

Nobody has that same energy for Yeezy’s when it comes to saying and doing dumb stuff though

1636842478405.gif

Him being an idiot has nothing to do with the look and design of the shoe.

Sounds like him being an idiot has your warped perspective of the shoe.

1636842724656.gif
This is maybe the worst shoe in his line to claim look s good :lol: everything we’ve seen has been horrid and a huge step down from previous models.

with that said, I’m not rep’n anything with kyries name on it. Does that mean you shouldn’t? No.

Most of you’re saying is correct, but I’m talking about this specific shoe and when the first photos surfaced.

Kyrie hated them so everyone else instantly hated them, even though they looked like several other Kyrie’s.

Nobody has that same energy for Yeezy’s when it comes to saying and doing dumb stuff though

1636842478405.gif
Lol what? Kanye stays getting clowned along with his trash shoes on NT.

But again, this isn’t some massive protest or anything like that. This is what I choose to do because there’s no way I could wear anything with any of these guys name on it Knowing they are symbol of stupidity

Last edited:
This is maybe the worst shoe in his line to claim look s good :lol: everything we’ve seen has been horrid and a huge step down from previous models.

with that said, I’m not rep’n anything with kyries name on it. Does that mean you shouldn’t? No.

All I’m saying is that it looks like a Kyrie shoe. It fits in the collection of shoes below.

1636843919710.jpeg

Lol what? Kanye stays getting clowned along with his trash shoes on NT.

But again, this isn’t some massive protest or anything like that. This is what I choose to do because there’s no way I could wear anything with any of these guys name on it Knowing they are symbol of stupidity

Hey protest by not buying them, I’m with you 100%! If you don’t agree with what a person does definitely don’t support them by buying their products!

That’s why I don’t buy Yeezy’s.

1636842478405.gif

I like em. I said on like page 7 that with the early pics I could see how people would say they were trash, but said I'd wait for the actual shoe so I didn't have to do "the turn". I agree that some people just go along with whatever people tell them fashion-wise. If people tell them a shoe is fire, they go for it. If people tell them a shoe is trash, they go for that too.

I like em. I said on like page 7 that with the early pics I could see how people would say they were trash, but said I'd wait for the actual shoe so I didn't have to do "the turn". I agree that some people just go along with whatever people tell them fashion-wise. If people tell them a shoe is fire, they go for it. If people tell them a shoe is trash, they go for that too.

I agree

Back
Top Bottom