Nike Kyrie Infinity

Kyrie 4 thread is locked or can’t find the one y’all used

anywhere I can still get these for retail?

Kyrie IV Low “1 World 1 People”

1639950262700.jpeg

How? The vaccinated spread the variant in the first place since they’re the only ones allow to travel... also, majority cases are from the vaccinated!
Susceptible meaning he's more likely to get a more severe case of covid than a vaccinated person. We been known anyone can spread this virus regardless of their vaxx status or if they're displaying symptoms.

The unvaccinated are the breeding ground for new variants. The latest (omicron) *possibly* originated in southern Africa, where the vaccination rates are low. Botswana is around 50% and South Africa is barely 40%.

The vaccinated make up a large part of recent cases because of the nature of the variant, and the fact that more people are vaccinated in northern States where the winter has finally hit and people are spending more time stuck indoors.

Meanwhile...Kyrie called his own sneaker "trash" and it might end up being one of the best of his line.

Last edited:
Not sure if that was directed at me, but I'm neither a scientist nor an expert. But I trust the science and the experts, and try my best to dampen misinformation. However, it is getting tiresome battling against ignorance, apathy, and flippancy.

As for the sneakers...I think they fall somewhere in the middle of the line in terms of aesthetics. It's too bad they ruined the usual black/white CW with the iridescent crap and flaming ice cube on the tongue. I like the grey/purple/camo pair...it's very similar to the Asia 6s.

Not sure if that was directed at me, but I'm neither a scientist nor an expert. But I trust the science and the experts, and try my best to dampen misinformation. However, it is getting tiresome battling against ignorance, apathy, and flippancy.

here's this thing.. how do you determine what's misinformation today? for everything that you google, you can find hundreds of pages that support your idea and hundreds that don't. how do you filter out what's right and wrong? all it is is text on a screen with "we did a study". just because "well know person A" said something doesn't make it right. people are wrong all the time. at the end of the day, we have a ton of information in the palm of our hands and what determines what is "right or wrong" is our life experience and how we take in that piece of information.

now i'm not saying to get your advice from someone on facebook. there are doctors and scientists who have done studies that have been consistently silenced in the last (almost) 2 years. just because the CDC says something doesn't make it a fact. just because it's reported on mainstream media doesn't make it a fact either. the media's goal is to make money. if we're outside enjoying life and not given them the clicks, they lose. the longer they push this ****** fear, the longer they have control over the people. the media has made BILLIONS of dollars off of fear of the people. the world was supposed to end in 2000, 9/11, h1n1, 2012 because some calendar.. etc. all this fear pushed by the media didn't work back then because smartphones weren't a thing. people could just turn off their tv's/radio's and go about their day. now we're so obsessed with our phones that we're constantly on them consuming this information. whether correct or not, that's for you to decide. it's not, however, for the government to decide for us how to think and live.

(omicron) originated in southern Africa, where the vaccination rates are low. Botswana is around 50% and South Africa is barely 40%.

Correction - Omicron was identified by scientists in Africa. It didn't originate there.

"We may never know the origins of Omicron, but there is now evidence that this variant was circulating in the Netherlands before it was officially identified in South Africa. African scientists’ superior level of pandemic preparedness is what has enabled the world to quickly respond to this new threat."

Public Enemy Public Enemy thanks, I edited my post. I also read that multiple European countries found earlier omicron cases and Nigeria confirmed an omicron case from a sample taken way back in October. And FWIW I think that the vaccines that are being refused by Americans should be given to those around the world who actually want it.

Last edited:
from practice todai

i actually love the low 4s, kinda hope he sticks with em

would like to finally try a pair of 8s but nike dont want that bread :wink:

int ptct.jpg

Back
Top Bottom