Nike Kyrie Infinity

They really don’t have much input these days. The relationship between designer and athlete isn’t as organic as it was in Nike’s hey day. ( Tinker/Mike, Aaron/Scottie, Tracey/Junior Griffey).

I can see Kyrie Irving rebelling all out and leaving Nike to start is planet friendly budget sneaker for the community abroad.
Nike pulled the same stunt with the LeBron 16s if I’m not mistaken. He played in the soldiers mostly

They really don’t have much input these days. The relationship between designer and athlete isn’t as organic as it was in Nike’s hey day. ( Tinker/Mike, Aaron/Scottie, Tracey/Junior Griffey).

I can see Kyrie Irving rebelling all out and leaving Nike to start is planet friendly budget sneaker for the community abroad.
Nike's designer/athlete relationship has went straight to garbage once it stopped being the big 3 of Bron Kobe and KD

i'm on the fence here because we all know nike has totally crapped the bed with the basketball line in recent years. they need new direction desperately and fast. the decision making in just the last few years alone is inexcusable.

but also, this is kyrie.. i could see it that nike presented him with some options but he was being difficult and nike just said f it, we need to have a product ready for october and it takes time to get the moulds, materials, etc ready for mass production.

i'm leaning towards nike being nike, which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone today.

This is too funny. I was criticized heavily in the kyrie 7 thread for the thought that Nike may get to the point where they considered ending the partnership bc of the optics of what Kyrie was doing last several years. Now it’s directly toward Nike. This should be interesting.

Regarding the actual sneaker, I appreciated the fairly simplistic progression but needed more forefoot cushioning. The leaked images and sizable forefoot zoom unit might bring me back..

JS”

Last edited:
Kyrie wild for that but yeah, his sig shoe line is basically the sneaker equivalent of Madden where it’s basically the same **** every year but with roster updates. I do really like playing in them though:lol:

But what’s these blue ones next to the Space Jams?

257B38ED-0582-45FE-B249-1E7C6F3252E7.png

Kyrie wild for that but yeah, his sig shoe line is basically the sneaker equivalent of Madden where it’s basically the same **** every year but with roster updates. I do really like playing in them though:lol:

But what’s these blue ones next to the Space Jams?

257B38ED-0582-45FE-B249-1E7C6F3252E7.png
Freak 3s

Nike pulled the same stunt with the LeBron 16s if I’m not mistaken. He played in the soldiers mostly

yeah I remember that it was like his last year in Cleveland or the next to last. It talked about a lot during the playoffs because he was supposed to be wearing the next one in his line

Nike basketball really be trippin

it’s like they don’t care about the business. Wtf?

the other day I was watching some old Jordan commercials. Nike was the king of marketing. When is the last time they even put a commercial on tv for one of their basketball shoes? And when was the last time it was a dope *** commercial?

These Chinese brands aren’t too far behind Nike now. These past few years, including this upcoming year, I’ve seen a lot of 🔥 designs. I would pick up more off brands if it wasn’t so difficult to get and sizing too.

I with Kyrie on this one. If this gets us the same kind of cushion he has in his pairs at the retail level, I’m with it. Been a fan of his line, but that foolishness they put in his shoes for cushion is a deal breaker every model.

Hasn’t Lebron publically said he didn’t like 2 or 3 of his sig shoes?
Either 15 or 16, and I remember the 11 for sure he wore like once the whole season..

nike just be throwing things out there lol

Hasn’t Lebron publically said he didn’t like 2 or 3 of his sig shoes?
Either 15 or 16, and I remember the 11 for sure he wore like once the whole season..

nike just be throwing things out there lol
Throw PG in the mix….I know everyone likes to kill him and all but he hasn’t worn much of anything past the 3rd sig.

Back
Top Bottom