Nike Kyrie Infinity

low 4s :pimp:

phnx.jpg

beautiful CW low 4s

kyrie still has the best nike basketball shoe…went to the kings game tonight…damn kyrie fell off! swipa wasnt even playing.

he didnt fall off as bad as james hardens fat ***. i remember when harden was unstoppable w the step back 3, euro step, and his drive to the lane foul pick up move. he scored 4 points tonight and lost to the kings!

They needa just “retro” the 1’s. I mean im sure I could find some DS pairs around somewhere but those are my fav aesthetically and to ball in, even though they fit small af. 7’s werent bad to ball in either but again, smaalllll.
You ain’t lying bro, I had to go a full size up on the 1s. Wish I didn’t run my pair into the ground back then… 2s are my all time favorite though, with the 3s being a close 2nd.

They needa just “retro” the 1’s. I mean im sure I could find some DS pairs around somewhere but those are my fav aesthetically and to ball in, even though they fit small af. 7’s werent bad to ball in either but again, smaalllll.
Im
Your guy

kyrie still has the best nike basketball shoe…went to the kings game tonight…damn kyrie fell off! swipa wasnt even playing.

he didnt fall off as bad as james hardens fat ***. i remember when harden was unstoppable w the step back 3, euro step, and his drive to the lane foul pick up move. he scored 4 points tonight and lost to the kings!
Bro, what?

What he’s doing right now is amazing. The guy literally missed almost half an entire professional basketball season, gets plugged in sporadically for road games, because he can’t play in his home team‘s communist liberal state.

Also, unlike the guy you mentioned, even not playing he kept himself in incredible shape waiting for his moment.

And when he goes out, for such in frequent game action, he dominates. Just this past Sunday he put a whooping on the Warriors. Was putting moves on their best on ball defenders and they were on skates.

With that said, yes James Harden should be called James Softden with how soft and pudgy looking he is now. Def is out of shape.

Now, James Harden can still get some numbers. His statistical output and efficiency is greatly hampered by the new rules where they are no longer allowing players to deliberately fish for foul calls as opposed to buckets.

But also James Harden has sacrificed a lot, in the trade getting to Brooklyn, being forced to kind of play third option off two superstar ball dominant ISO scorers who both will put up 15 - 20 shots a game.

His best basketball fit would be on the Philadelphia 76ers with Joel Embiid, but I digress.

I find it really disheartening to see guys like him and Luka being so overweight, and playing themselves into shape, halfway through a season. It’s disrespectful and lazy.

What are these guys eating? Shouldn’t they have hired cooks at their home and chefs to give them quality meals? I know Luka likes to pound sweet tea. But he’s got way too much pudge on him for being in his early 20s and playing professional basketball with all the cardio you get every day.

Yes Kyrie has fire basketball shoes. Your opinions on basketball itself, and him as a player, not so great bro.

man. i watch alot of warriors basketball…

ive seen alotta james harden and kyrie over the years and hated when they played against the warriors, they def are not what they used to be…

i get the feeling kyrie was prob hurt this year and just using the vax as an excuse to sit out…i think kyrie has the best handle in the nba still, and i did watch the warriors/nets game where he scored 32…but both those guys are not what they used to be. the kings basically didnt have a pg playing last night either…i kinda feel like they made their money and are over it…same with westbrook

man. i watch alot of warriors basketball…

ive seen alotta james harden and kyrie over the years and hated when they played against the warriors, they def are not what they used to be…

i get the feeling kyrie was prob hurt this year and just using the vax as an excuse to sit out…i think kyrie has the best handle in the nba still, and i did watch the warriors/nets game where he scored 32…but both those guys are not what they used to be. the kings basically didnt have a pg playing last night either…i kinda feel like they made their money and are over it…same with westbrook

Lol. Dude, if he was injured, he’d just say so and collect his pay while being on the injured list. He’s not vaxxed. Stop the cap.

Lol. Dude, if he was injured, he’d just say so and collect his pay while being on the injured list. He’s not vaxxed. Stop the cap.
Just horrendous analyzations from buddy, all around.

It is funny given Kyrie’s support politically, and then having to be the recipient of said party‘s policies and actions. Forcing him to get vaxxed or put something in his body he doesn’t want to … or losing out on his God-given ability and gift to not only monetize it but entertain millions.

maybe…but dude was getting offered a $187 million extension. id rather give that to a player thats worried about a vax or thinks goofy things like the earth is flat then a basketball player that may have a torn acl/mcl/achilles…

either way. i like his shoes. picked up two pairs of these for the aau season
D7E67B40-51AA-47B9-831F-6934F08B5856.jpeg

maybe…but dude was getting offered a $187 million extension. id rather give that to a player thats worried about a vax or thinks goofy things like the earth is flat then a basketball player that may have a torn acl/mcl/achilles…

Absolute 🔥 … I might double up too. I def want this pair of the ones we’ve seen as well. The dolphin esque colorway too.

The extension was on the table already. All he had to do was put pen to paper. His vaxx status is what led to the contract offer being pulled. Lol

Back
Top Bottom