Nike Kyrie Infinity

goin into His bag 2nite

wsh.jpg

Did these ever hit NBY/NIKE ID? I regret not making a pair of the lows.

Anybody in here got em? How they feel? I’ve passed on them since the 4s. These remind me of the 4s build wise. I just need confirmation they feel good so I can grab these under retail pairs on StockX

911131D4-2F5C-4D2E-963F-9B11BB45FF4B.jpeg

Grabbed these tts off stockx with the EP fit. Perfect. First pair I grabbed was half up with EP fit and was a little long. Seems like all the stockx pairs are EP.
Unless I’m missing something besides your pic and them being on Kyrie feet I see no one else’s shoes on here at all. My bad though. Thanks for the info im grabbing mines now.

ultimatecam ultimatecam just know - if you order from stockx you will probably get an EP fit - wider. They don’t flag them that way on the site but I’ve ordered two pairs (both at retail after fees) and both were EP but didn’t say it.

Straight to court vibes
F5F543F1-1244-4EF8-B07F-A5B9243522AD.jpeg

I like them… Not sure what to say other then it’s a Kyrie. Great fit, traction was on point for me, really nice cushioning with a perfect balance between bounciness and firmness. Not super crazy about this colorway and the tongue/lace setup is kinda funky but other than that super solid fun shoe!

Straight to court vibes
F5F543F1-1244-4EF8-B07F-A5B9243522AD.jpeg

I like them… Not sure what to say other then it’s a Kyrie. Great fit, traction was on point for me, really nice cushioning with a perfect balance between bounciness and firmness. Not super crazy about this colorway and the tongue/lace setup is kinda funky but other than that super solid fun shoe!

That’s probably the view that Kyrie saw when he decided that he hated them!

1644783160040.gif

Thanks for the update, I’m glad to hear that they’re good performers.

Back
Top Bottom