Nike Kyrie Infinity

purp.jpg

clev 4.jpg
This really the best colorway

Those white joints crazy too

From what I “heard” it had more to do with details - the all-seeing eye and some other religious/cultural markings he was asking for and weren’t on the samples.

Ahhhh! I just noticed that :emoji_sweat_smile: From what I recall, I think it's because he didn't have any input whatsoever with the design of these.

I like the aesthetics of the 8s, but the 7 is the best looking one in my book.

On a side note, I think NBY would've been a lot better if you could select the colors of the two support straps. I really don't like how the strap's color can be seen on the toe if it's a different color than the base.

Last edited:
hmmm MAYBE they appeased HIM by adding those 6 symbols on the medial side of the shoe right under where it says AZURIE XI XXIII
i only have the aluminums so thats all ima speaking off of
cause other than those 6 symbols there aint notin even close except whatever is on 1 tongue and the infinity sign on the bottom

I also prefer the 7’s over the 8’a as far as looks go. The 5’s are awesome as well, I just wish I was into shoes when they were big, because now they are crazy expensive

better late than never my man, no matter whose shoes you like. and if you play in them which i believe you do , at least the TECH gets better as time goes by, or should at least

ok so heres tha best eye could do, not sure waht any of them signify though, any input appreciated

sue (2).jpg

this one on the tongue of the purples is the Lakota symbol for SUN-EARTH Connection
top triangle signifies stars/ and or sun
bottom triangle earth sites

lakota.jpg

better late than never my man, no matter whose shoes you like. and if you play in them which i believe you do , at least the TECH gets better as time goes by, or should at least
I definitely ball in my Kyrie 7’s, absolutely love em. Impact protection is good and traction is unparalleled to any other shoe I’ve tried out. Once you break em in they fit like a glove too.

Only thing I don’t like is how long it took to break in the forefoot zoom. The right one is broken in now, but the left one is still getting there

Not a big fan of the “Thanos” colorway, and really think it’s bizarre and ugly looking when guys rock shoes in bombastic colorways that don’t even reflect the team their playing for and their uniform. But so far the blue camo, white and grey, and dolphin colorway Infinities have been the best so far

Last edited:
duke40 those CNYs i got my eye on too, they low key and not a bank breaker

only ones ive seen so far that are way too much $$ are the N7s

ima play in only 1 pair, rock the rest casually, wore aluminums all last week and they just like yall said are MAD comfortable. and as STATED BEFORE if yfou dont got a narrow foot the EP is the wai to go, ida been Fd if mine werent EP, just sayin and tryin to help. if i get a non ep version ima have to go .5 size up for sure

fienden for those grey joints Public Enemy posted on the last page, drooling TBH, lol

Not a big fan of the “Thanos” colorway, and really think it’s bizarre and ugly looking when guys rock shoes in bombastic colorways that don’t even reflect the team their playing form and their uniform. But so far the blue camo, white and grey, and dolphin colorway Infijities have been the best so far

its what makes the world go round, different strokes for different folks !

just hope everybody gets from these what they seek, they ARE TOUGH all around, traction so good you wont even fall off the side of the earth :wink::wink::wink:

ki 39.jpg

its what makes the world go round, different strokes for different folks !

just hope everybody gets from these what they seek, they ARE TOUGH all around, traction so good you wont even fall off the side of the earth :wink::wink::wink:

ki 39.jpg
I get that, it’s just weird and unpleasant looking.

Sometimes I wish Stern was still alive and commish and reinstalled dress codes on court.

No highlighter yellow shoes giving epileptic seizures.

No Laker colorways on a team whose color way is white, black, grey and sometimes blue and red. It’s a damn eye sore.

KAI making a late push to take my money. I haven't copped a KAI shoe since the Expression 7 last season. And I havent been in love with his line overall since the KAI 4.
I agree with you here. I grabbed one pair of the 6 and before these my last was the 4s. I have a ton of 2,3s,4s. 4 still is my favorite but these feel the best out of all of them

I get that, it’s just weird and unpleasant looking.

Sometimes I wish Stern was still alive and commish and reinstalled dress codes on court.

No highlighter yellow shoes giving epileptic seizures.

No Laker colorways on a team whose color way is white, black, grey and sometimes blue and red. It’s a damn eye sore.

I’m with you on that. In 2008 Stern allowed teams to wear whatever shoes just as long as it’s franchise colors are part of the canvas. With the exception of holiday theme and events that took place. Such as earth week/day, bday/valentines etc

Then of course a few years ago, Silverman opened the flood gates.

I’ve said this before but I believe that the nba allowing players to wear whatever in the court has taken the sizzle a bit from all star and playoff color ways etc.

I loved how teams would wear white shoes during the regular season and then select teams would switch black shoes/(blk socks) during the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom