Nike Kyrie Infinity

Tongue is powerful, but it still feels like they started designing it there, then just stopped and never started again. Feels like it's missing a lot of elements. Just winds up looking bland and mummified. Not bad, but definitely feels like the power meter was going up after the tongue, then they just stopped.

Interesting take, cant argue it either.
I played in mine at lunchtime 3 on 3 for a while, they def do their job well, cant lie though, took em off and switched to some 7s just cause these r so hard to come by right now. i like coppin in person, not waiting for a box from china/japan, and with nike using lasership at times , well thats a chance i wont risk. i got no patience.

even went to outlet to see if they had any for retail like they did with a couple pairs of the 7s when they dropped, nuthin there but flytrap 4s

hibbet has the fire ice listed, but after makin a few calls none of the ones round here got m YET, if i can cop in person i will, THATS desperation ! :lol:

ki 41.jpg

Interesting take, cant argue it either.
I played in mine at lunchtime 3 on 3 for a while, they def do their job well, cant lie though, took em off and switched to some 7s just cause these r so hard to come by right now. i like coppin in person, not waiting for a box from china/japan, and with nike using lasership at times , well thats a chance i wont risk. i got no patience.

even went to outlet to see if they had any for retail like they did with a couple pairs of the 7s when they dropped, nuthin there but flytrap 4s

hibbet has the fire ice listed, but after makin a few calls none of the ones round here got m YET, if i can cop in person i will, THATS desperation ! :lol:

ki 41.jpg
Hate waiting forever as well.

Flytraps sit HARD. There were about 50+ pairs at the Shoe Carnival I went to today. I tried on a pair, but they really are cheap. His signature shoe line is high quality, but takedown models are just plain cheap.

Love playing my 7's as well. I think my game plan is gonna be when my 7's run outta traction, I'll cop a 8. By that time, the hype will be out of fuel, and I should be able to grab a pair for retailish.

Kyrie 7 says on the heel, "His legacy is going to live on forever", in reference to Kobe. He obvi really admires him
He definitely admires him. When Kobe was asked in like 2018 what nba player he was close with the most he said kyrie Irving . Kyrie loves Kobe! Note he has the kyrie 3 mamba mentality/ Bruce lee shoe and went to the mamba camps when Kobe did them.

It’s the respect kings bro. The greatest of all time, Jordan, and his apprentice Kobe. You know Kyrie loves both of them

Kyrie 7 says on the heel, "His legacy is going to live on forever", in reference to Kobe. He obvi really admires him

He definitely admires him. When Kobe was asked in like 2018 what nba player he was close with the most he said kyrie Irving . Kyrie loves Kobe! Note he has the kyrie 3 mamba mentality/ Bruce lee shoe and went to the mamba camps when Kobe did them.

point.jpg

:emoji_cry:

We're brothers from another mother, lol. I just took my pair off. I didn't even notice the outrigger when I first had them on, but tonight it just looks soooo weird way out there when you look at the shoe top down. Think imma go with the 14s since everybody and their cousin raves about how comfortable they are on court

Back
Top Bottom