Nike Kyrie Infinity

Okay. I tried on a pair of 8s at the store and my TTS (10) was super tight; toes right against the end of the shoe. Tried on a 10.5 and felt much better. Do you think the EP would be too wide then if I get 10.5 or it's not that significant of a difference to go with my TTS?
Yes. Although I haven’t tried the 8 in the American sizing of the same shoe.

EP takes into account their wider foot base, which here in the states used to be a normal build for us.

So the way I’m reading it for the 8, the EP is your true to size and your “Kyrie size” in the non EP here in the states is add .5.

So I’m an 11 in EP and a 11.5 in my stateside Kyrie size 🤣

Well I don't know what size to get because the non-EP were still a little short for me so I still might get my kryie size in the EP version. Goat lets you return so might grab them off there.

There's a good number of EPs on GOAT for under retail if anybody is interested. Miama nights, sue birds, Chinese new years to name a few.

Got my true size 14 today and my toes are right at the end. Ordered a 15 to try but I'm pretty sure that'll be too much space.

It's a shame too because the cushion on these is great.

That's what I'm saying. The EP would definitely help on width but these are short also, at least I think so.

I have a 10.5 (my true size) EP and an 11 EP. The EP DOES NOTHING for length - only width - so if you are feeling too short in the normal fit it will be too short in the EP. The EP size 11 fits me perfectly and may be the best fitting shoe I have at the moment.

I have a 10.5 (my true size) EP and an 11 EP. The EP DOES NOTHING for length - only width - so if you are feeling too short in the normal fit it will be too short in the EP. The EP size 11 fits me perfectly and may be the best fitting shoe I have at the moment.
Yeah that's what I assumed. My toes are right against the ends in TTS but fit well when I half size up. I was going to get the EP in the same half size up. The width isn't that massive that I'll be swimming in them, right?

So if the length is the exact same in both apart from width, why would the 11 fit better, unless you had a very skinny foot? Why wouldn’t your true size pair fit better?

So if the length is the exact same in both apart from width, why would the 11 fit better, unless you had a very skinny foot? Why wouldn’t your true size pair fit better?
I think he's saying the EP does nothing to length in general when comparing the same size. It just adds width.

He's saying if the length is a problem in one size, the EP version isn't going to fix that. It'll just be a little wider. You'd still have to half size up in the EP version to get some extra length.

I think he's saying the EP does nothing to length in general when comparing the same size. It just adds width.

He's saying if the length is a problem in one size, the EP version isn't going to fix that. It'll just be a little wider. You'd still have to half size up in the EP version to get some extra length.
Gotcha

Wondering what the theme is for these 🤔

this was the meaning for the 6s , gotta be the same here, the 6s were called the Shot Clocks too eye believe...........

What’s in a number? For most, not much, but for the superstitious? Everything. And it should come as no surprise that the NBA’s resident enigma, Kyrie Irving, is just that. 11:11 on the clock gets even the most skeptical people on side, but to Kyrie, it’s more than that. It was his father’s number, the number of games he played at Duke, and the number of letters in his name — it’s why he wears the number in Brooklyn. And now, the famous two-digit number inspires his latest colorway, the Nike Kyrie 6 “11:11”

11 11.jpg

Last edited:
Just waiting on Rakuten to be at least 10% cashback before I pull the trigger on the Wolverines and Magnetos lol

Back
Top Bottom