Nike Kyrie Infinity

Ordered Sat Night, already arrived by mid day Tuesday from Taiwan 🤣

That is faster than Nike warehouses here in the states, sometimes just a state away. They look 🔥 in person. Glad I copped.

Trying to get a second pair for less than retail on StockX now.

83A36EE7-9D21-4AA3-B46B-9349F6541CAE.jpeg

The outrigger is iridescent pearl, looks so nice.

Just from the branding, I'm guessing there's only a zoom bag up front on the lows (as opposed to the forefoot zoom strobel on the mids).

I'm looking to purchase some older kyrie collabs to casually wear (SpongeBobs, etc) and was wondering if there really is a big difference between the EP and non-EP when just wearing casually? The EP versions of some collabs are much cheaper than the non-EP versions and if I'm just buying to wear casually, I was wondering why not just get the EPs and save some cash. Any advice appreciated!

I'm looking to purchase some older kyrie collabs to casually wear (SpongeBobs, etc) and was wondering if there really is a big difference between the EP and non-EP when just wearing casually? The EP versions of some collabs are much cheaper than the non-EP versions and if I'm just buying to wear casually, I was wondering why not just get the EPs and save some cash. Any advice appreciated!

There's really no difference. Definitely go for whatever is cheapest.

Back
Top Bottom