Nike Kyrie Infinity

just in time too, got charlotte at home on sundai, HAPPY FOR MR IRVING, GOD BLESS HIM

60 4.jpg

Kyrie Low 5

I will take one of every color. Even the weird ones. Lol

Attachments

• 497716AC-0C51-4924-B06F-70B06E8FAE78.jpeg
    497716AC-0C51-4924-B06F-70B06E8FAE78.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 119
Picked up a pair of N7’s in store, these are really nice in person. Will post some pics later if I get a chance. So far I have the blue aluminum pair, these and a pair of NBY on the way.

Lows>>>mids & highs when it comes to hooping but these are a really great shoe. I like them over just about every other shoe I’ve tested this year

Picked up a pair of N7’s in store, these are really nice in person. Will post some pics later if I get a chance. So far I have the blue aluminum pair, these and a pair of NBY on the way.

Lows>>>mids & highs when it comes to hooping but these are a really great shoe. I like them over just about every other shoe I’ve tested this year

what store?

Problem is the lows probably won't have the same cushioning set up as the mids unfortunately.

Half size up would have been perfection...but I got my size 15 in from Nike and it's just so much more comfortable than the 14. And with all the padding it's surprisingly NOT a sloppy fit.

I don't know how I can go TTS in Kyries 1-7 but just can't pull it off in the 8. I guess I'm getting old and washed

Nicely done
My pair from Hibbett arrived today.

This is the first non-Jordan or AF1 shoe I’ve bought in a long time. Very nice looking, clean shoe. Went up a half size to a 12 and they feel comfy, but a lot of room at the end of the toes. Wondering if I could’ve gone tts?

Bought these as a beater shoe for a summer camp I’m working at.

Good deal for $130.

…probably keep ‘em.

Last edited:
Half size up would have been perfection...but I got my size 15 in from Nike and it's just so much more comfortable than the 14. And with all the padding it's surprisingly NOT a sloppy fit.

I don't know how I can go TTS in Kyries 1-7 but just can't pull it off in the 8. I guess I'm getting old and washed
Damn Size 14-15, how tall are you??

I got in the N7. Not feeling them as much in person but the shoe feels nice on foot. Went TTS and while it fits and doesn’t feel restricting like previous years, my toe is all the way at the end. Gonna have to half sz up.

Back
Top Bottom