Nike Kyrie Infinity

Went ahead and ordered these:

Magneto
Magneto.jpg

I realized last minute my original design didn't follow his helmet's colorblocking, so I flipped it

OG design:
OG.jpg

Ordered design:
Kyrie 8 NBY - Magneto.jpg

Watch the PG6 NBY becomes available in a few days. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Size 10.5. Thanks for making it happen and I approve

Damn, can't feel the forefoot zoom^

That's the most important part for my game.
Me too. Not saying I’m as good obviously but as a microcosm I play like a mini Caucasian version of a Kyrie / CP3 hybrid. :lol:

A ball handling, floor based, but lots of footwork and moving laterally back and forth. And at my advanced age now of 36 where I feel things more, I need cushion for performance. Otherwise my knee, ankles, lower back and body in general feel it a lot more.

For years after the Kobe’s dropped in quality or didn’t exist at all, I moved to the Kyrie shoe. It became such a problem in my early 30s with how stingy Nike has got with that zoom cushioning.

All these shoes are still not cheap, even with inflation, and pandemic / supply chain stuff. $120 plus, they need to have some form of ample cushioning.

I tried the Nike Zoom BB NXT but they’re clearly built for a big guy and sit way too high off the ground for a PG who needs cushioning but to also feel the floor beneath you.

I don’t understand why Nike would get that stingy with it and down grade the forefoot cushioning for the low cut? Disappointed.

Me too. Not saying I’m as good obviously but as a microcosm I play like a mini Caucasian version of a Kyrie / CP3 hybrid. :lol:

A ball handling, floor based, but lots of footwork and moving laterally back and forth. And at my advanced age now of 36 where I feel things more, I need cushion for performance. Otherwise my knee, ankles, lower back and body in general feel it a lot more.

For years after the Kobe’s dropped in quality or didn’t exist at all, I moved to the Kyrie shoe. It became such a problem in my early 30s with how stingy Nike has got with that zoom cushioning.

All these shoes are still not cheap, even with inflation, and pandemic / supply chain stuff. $120 plus, they need to have some form of ample cushioning.

I tried the Nike Zoom BB NXT but they’re clearly built for a big guy and sit way too high off the ground for a PG who needs cushioning but to also feel the floor beneath you.

I don’t understand why Nike would get that stingy with it and down grade the forefoot cushioning for the low cut? Disappointed.

the lack of zoom in the kobe 8 caused a turf toe injury that i have never been able to recover from. i had a healthy rotation of 8's so it wasn't the foam bottom-ing out either. the lack of support in this area caused me to hyperextend my big toe going up for a layup (not even using full force, casual pickup) and i did some damage. it never fully healed. i can't play in the 8's, 9's or 10's because of this. the 11 i used a full length zoom insole from nikeid but even over the years, this doesn't feel good anymore as it's worn down and causes me pain.

i need to play shoes with a large zoom setup in the forefoot for that stability and avoid over extending the toe. kyrie deals with the same injury but nike gives him a shank plate in there, i don't have that luxury as a la fitness superstar

the lack of zoom in the kobe 8 caused a turf toe injury that i have never been able to recover from. i had a healthy rotation of 8's so it wasn't the foam bottom-ing out either. the lack of support in this area caused me to hyperextend my big toe going up for a layup (not even using full force, casual pickup) and i did some damage. it never fully healed. i can't play in the 8's, 9's or 10's because of this. the 11 i used a full length zoom insole from nikeid but even over the years, this doesn't feel good anymore as it's worn down and causes me pain.

i need to play shoes with a large zoom setup in the forefoot for that stability and avoid over extending the toe. kyrie deals with the same injury but nike gives him a shank plate in there, i don't have that luxury as a la fitness superstar
I feel you dude. Everything’s build quality and material or technology usage has gotten worse over time, I swear. While price continues to inflate.

Mid-April
  • Style# CZ0204-501 | Color: Light Marine/Laser Blue/Worn Blue/Thunder Blue/University Gold/Football Grey
nike-kyrie-8-two-way-cz0204-501-release-date-1.jpg

(Two Way/Future-Past)

Late April
  • Style# CZ0204-101 | Color: White/Black/University Red/Photon Dust (already released on NDC)
Kyrie Infinity Basketball Shoes

• Style# CZ0204-100 | Color: White/Light Photo Blue/University Red

nike-kyrie-8-infinity-DC9382-500-release-date-2-750x750.jpg

DSG has the "Give/Take" colorway as April 29, and the "Essential" colorway on the 29th as well, so I guess that's these two.

May
Nike-Kyrie-Infinity-Bred-CZ0204-004-4.jpg

• Style# DH5385-900 | Color: Multicolor/Multicolor
Nike Kyrie 8 Infinity Valentine’s Day DH5385-900

(Love/Hate)

DSG has the "Love/Hate" colorway as May 1, and the "All Star" colorway on the 1st as well, so I guess that's those two.

DSG also has the "Moon/Sun" colorway for May 3rd.

Moon Sun colorway is DC9134-500

feature image

(Moon Sun)

Keep Sue Fresh is CZ0204-002 (released on NDC).

feature image

Smoke and Mirrors is CZ0204-102

feature image

(smoke and mirrors)

Siren Red is DM0856-600

Nike-Kyrie-Infinity-DM0856-600-05-750x750.jpeg

(Siren Red)

Man Machine is DC9134-101

feature image

(Man Machine)

Last edited:
Mid-April
  • Style# CZ0204-501 | Color: Light Marine/Laser Blue/Worn Blue/Thunder Blue/University Gold/Football Grey
nike-kyrie-8-two-way-cz0204-501-release-date-1.jpg

(Two Way/Future-Past)

Late April
  • Style# CZ0204-101 | Color: White/Black/University Red/Photon Dust (already released on NDC)
Kyrie Infinity Basketball Shoes

• Style# CZ0204-100 | Color: White/Light Photo Blue/University Red

nike-kyrie-8-infinity-DC9382-500-release-date-2-750x750.jpg

DSG has the "Give/Take" colorway as April 29, and the "Essential" colorway on the 29th as well, so I guess that's these two.

May
Nike-Kyrie-Infinity-Bred-CZ0204-004-4.jpg

• Style# DH5385-900 | Color: Multicolor/Multicolor
Nike Kyrie 8 Infinity Valentine’s Day DH5385-900

(Love/Hate)

DSG has the "Love/Hate" colorway as May 1, and the "All Star" colorway on the 1st as well, so I guess that's those two.

DSG also has the "Moon/Sun" colorway for May 3rd.

Moon Sun colorway is DC9134-500

feature image

(Moon Sun)

Keep Sue Fresh is CZ0204-002 (released on NDC).

feature image

Smoke and Mirrors is CZ0204-102

feature image

(smoke and mirrors)

Siren Red is DM0856-600

Nike-Kyrie-Infinity-DM0856-600-05-750x750.jpeg

(Siren Red)

Man Machine is DC9134-101

feature image

(Man Machine)

Are we gonna actually see any of these on a shelf besides Fire & Ice?

Back
Top Bottom