Nike Kyrie Infinity

they on shelves all over the place if released, saw N7s yesterday matter of fact,depends where ya at :rofl:

Public Enemy Public Enemy THANKS A Fn TON FOR PUTTIN THAT TOGETHER WITH PICS !!! YOU $$

ki 60.jpg
We have the most profitable JD Sports and DSG in the state, only see fire & ice

Looks like the "lows" are the same height as the regular pair. In that case.. it makes 0 sense to get the lows in terms of performance since the lows don't have the same cushion setup.

The fit could be different though (on the 5 lows). Not gonna lie, the cushion on the infinity seems ... lacking when I put them on. It just feels flattened out. I haven't played in em yet but it just feels really, flat for lack of a better descriptive term.

I love Kyrie man, he looks like he just rolled out of bed for all the practices 😂

Rich people man. This is their mojo. I can't tell you the amount of wealthy people I've seen that look underdressed for like even a trip to the mall :lol:

When you got money money a lot of people just put on any old wrinkled thing or raggedy shirt and head out.

If I had a signature shoe, I don't think I'd ever get used to this :lol:

kweath.JPG
Why?

You could use it as psychological warfare.

This ***** is wearing MY shoes. I already own him.

And let them know about it as you’re busting their ***.

That’s just a few shades off them wearing dudes jersey and name on their back.

That is a big bank of quality **** talk material right there. I would totally get used to it.

Why?

You could use it as psychological warfare.

This ***** is wearing MY shoes. I already own him.

And let them know about it as you’re busting their ***.

That’s just a few shades off them wearing dudes jersey and name on their back.

That is a big bank of quality **** talk material right there. I would totally get used to it.
Jordan fr

Back
Top Bottom