Nike Kyrie Infinity

Those Floral Blooms are double up worthy

Lows got me drooling already

tigo0240 aint lyin that shade of green on the sues goes hard as F !!!

ki shirt.jpg

Add him to the other 2 reviewers of the Kyrie Low that say the XDR model rubber is not what you would expect from traditional xdr rubber. He thinks it's just a coating material at this point. The other 2 reviewers noted it as well, that you wouldn't expect the tread of the lows to hold up outdoors.

He also talks similarly as the one reviewer Marches, about how he likes the cushion setup better on the lows. And like me, he also felt the zoom on the 8s - you can't even feel it.

He seems to like the lows but he does go through all the positives and negatives in his view.

All I know is, the 8s that I have, for them to have zoom in them, I don't feel jack. They feel Freak-level low.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else so definitely watch the video and decide for yourself, but he also thinks there are a couple of sharp points on the heel counter that may prove painful over time.

I'm more conflicted than ever :lol:

You can't feel the forefoot zoom in the Kyrie Infinity ( 8 )?

I played in them today and they were pretty bouncy but low to the floor. I agree you can't really feel the forefoot zoom much in the Freak 3s.

Nope. I haven't played in em yet, but that's why. When I put them on and walk around I don't feel it. It feels "flat" for lack of a better word. I'm still gettin those cork ones even though I probably shouldn't. I just remember the cutaway or whatever that somebody did showing how much zoom is underfoot, and it's shocking that I can't feel it. It's even crazier to me that somehow the lows feel (apparently) like they have more cushion. I want the Asia's too, but I can't justify all that when I can't even play in them..

Add him to the other 2 reviewers of the Kyrie Low that say the XDR model rubber is not what you would expect from traditional xdr rubber. He thinks it's just a coating material at this point. The other 2 reviewers noted it as well, that you wouldn't expect the tread of the lows to hold up outdoors.

He also talks similarly as the one reviewer Marches, about how he likes the cushion setup better on the lows. And like me, he also felt the zoom on the 8s - you can't even feel it.

He seems to like the lows but he does go through all the positives and negatives in his view.

All I know is, the 8s that I have, for them to have zoom in them, I don't feel jack. They feel Freak-level low.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else so definitely watch the video and decide for yourself, but he also thinks there are a couple of sharp points on the heel counter that may prove painful over time.

I'm more conflicted than ever :lol:
Well, the XDR on the Zoom Freak 3 was supposed to be tough, but my friend shredded right through his in only 2 weeks of playing outside. Could be a similar situation with the supposed coating.

I feel the Zoom in my pairs as well. It’s a very low profile shoe and doesn’t seem like there’s much of an outsole curvature like previous Kyrie models

Did anyone go TTS for the regular 8s / Infinities (not EP) ? They're ok lengthwise but kinda bothering my pinky toe. Not sure if they'll break in or I should go a half size up.

Copped the Floral Blooms as they're already out here in Europe.

Will let you guys know when they arrive.

Also those turquoise lows :emoji_heart_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom