Nike Kyrie Infinity

So theyre ugly if they dont have casual off court appeal?

They are BASKETBALL shoes. :lol:

No they’re ugly because they’re meant for athletic wear on the court. They’re usually not meant for casual wear or appeal. Why would someone look like they’re entering a layup line as a grown man going out to get something to eat or go to the grocery store? Jordans are doable as casual wear more specifically certain models but not much else. Opinions. We all have them. I like keeping the integrity of the sole of my hooping shoes specifically for the gym anyway

No they’re ugly because they’re meant for athletic wear on the court. They’re usually not meant for casual wear or appeal. Why would someone look like they’re entering a layup line as a grown man going out to get something to eat or go to the grocery store? Jordans are doable as casual wear more specifically certain models but not much else. Opinions. We all have them. I like keeping the integrity of the sole of my hooping shoes specifically for the gym anyway

Do you feel the same way about Kobes?

you never dunked on a doorframe or hit the eurostep down a hallway? You not living my G

Long *** video but if you go to like somewhere around 50:00, 55:00 minutes in or so, they talk about signature shoes and the shoe game for about 10 minutes.

Kyrie says some interesting things about marketing the shoes, testing them, designing them, etc. Most interesting thing I think he said was that he's not designing them for the old heads or the classic heads (we've all seen them on NT , the OG-only guys) because those people are too judgemental. They do it for the kids because kids want to just run out there and play in the shoes.

I like that.

It's crazy how much he comes off as a completely normal person with the idiosyncrasies that every person has, in this interview. It's largely softball discussions so don't expect any explanations of any contradictions or challenging of any stances, but it really is remarkable how he seems like a solid dude you'd want to talk to.

The stuff he says toward the end at 1:06 starts to sound conspiratorial but he's totally right. I just wish we could skip forward to when he puts it all together, explains the mistakes we've watched him stumble through, and he's on that next level where he isn't saying and doing dumb ****. But I guess that's what happens on everybody's path. I could deal with less talking and more listening, but he was the guest so it makes sense.

Definitely worth a watch. He's done a lot of silly **** and will probably continue to, including some unforgivable stuff, but so have most of the people whose shoes we buy or who are talking heads on tv. But definitely watch the interview and see for yourself, if you have the time. I watch and listen and give time to a lot of people who don't care about what me and my people have gone through and go through on a daily basis so I will give him attention from time to time even if I don't necessarily ever sign back on to being a fan of his or supporting him in any significant way. blah blah blah watch the vid

A lot worse ****** out here for the culture than Kyrie

They asked him about the Kendrick line? :lol:

Of course Retro Jordans will always be suitable to wear casually. But LeBrons? KDs? We stopped wearing modern basketball shoes with denim jeans in 2011 :lol:

Of course Retro Jordans will always be suitable to wear casually. But LeBrons? KDs? We stopped wearing modern basketball shoes with denim jeans in 2011 :lol:
Anyone who wears jeans with any of the above mentioned shoes needs to walk the plank. 🤷‍♂️

I wear them all the time with jeans.

anton chigurh gif.gif

What type of fashionistas are y’all to where you can’t pull this off or even replace the pants with some denim.

:lol:

Facts. Totally agree. That’s why I don’t know what they hell they’re talking about. Kobe’s looked sexy and were amazing performers. I’d never wear them in public casually. Maybe to a game, maybe. Jordan’s were built with baked in casual appeal and certain models look quite nice casually. But ugly *** bricks like LeBrons? KDs? Or even relatively nice looking hoop shoes like Kyrie’s with denim? Nah. I’m not even doing them in public (non Jordan hoop shoes) with joggers.

Back
Top Bottom