Nike Kyrie Infinity

you never dunked on a doorframe or hit the eurostep down a hallway? You not living my G
All the time especially with the GF, put her in the spin cycle and everything. Do you wear compression calf sleeves and shooting sleeves when you wear your ugly LeBron or KD basketball shoes to get some lunch meat at Krogers?

Facts. Totally agree. That’s why I don’t know what they hell they’re talking about. Kobe’s looked sexy and were amazing performers. I’d never wear them in public casually. Maybe to a game, maybe. Jordan’s were built with baked in casual appeal and certain models look quite nice casually. But ugly *** bricks like LeBrons? KDs? Or even relatively nice looking hoop shoes like Kyrie’s with denim? Nah. I’m not even doing them in public (non Jordan hoop shoes) with joggers.

So now theres nice looking hoop shoes like Kyries? Kobes sexy?

I thought they all ugly according cause they made for the court or whatevee you been saying. :lol:

So now theres nice looking hoop shoes like Kyries? Kobes sexy?

I thought they all ugly according cause they made for the court or whatevee you been saying. :lol:

The hoop shoes he likes are the ones with resell value. Not surprising.

Anyways, y'all don't wear shorts? The only time y'all go out casually is with jeans? I forgot some people in here only wear what they see on their IG explore feed my bad.

lead-2-3.jpg

These up on FL

The hoop shoes he likes are the ones with resell value. Not surprising.

Anyways, y'all don't wear shorts? The only time y'all go out casually is with jeans? I forgot some people in here only wear what they see on their IG explore feed my bad.
I wear shorts and I wear em proudly. I wear frickin LeBron’s causally cause I love LeBron. I wear Kyrie’s to hoop in cause I love how they perform, and I would gladly rock them casually if I had multiple pairs. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

All the time especially with the GF, put her in the spin cycle and everything. Do you wear compression calf sleeves and shooting sleeves when you wear your ugly LeBron or KD basketball shoes to get some lunch meat at Krogers?
Who tf wears compression calf sleeves to get meat from Kroger’s? And yes, I sure as hell wears my LeBron’s to Walmart.

It’s like no one in here (apologies to Picasso) remembers - JORDANS WEREN’T DESIGNED FOR CASUAL. In the 80’s and 90’s we had people talking about how ugly and bulky and bad they looked off- court and we didn’t care - still don’t. If you have the confidence and style you can make it look good - even the Lebron 19.

It’s like no one in here (apologies to Picasso) remembers - JORDANS WEREN’T DESIGNED FOR CASUAL. In the 80’s and 90’s we had people talking about how ugly and bulky and bad they looked off- court and we didn’t care - still don’t. If you have the confidence and style you can make it look good - even the Lebron 19.

I gonna type that but didn’t want to be bothered.

Air Jordan’s are and always have been the flagship of Nike\Jordan and a high performance basketball shoe, people just happened to like them a lot and decided to wear them off court.

Over the past 5 or more years people have stopped wearing basketball shoes off court, but to believe that they’re only designed for on court is foolish.

Nike and other brands aren’t making all of those colorways and using their creativity just for people to wear on a basketball court.

I gonna type that but didn’t want to be bothered.

Air Jordan’s are and always have been the flagship of Nike\Jordan and a high performance basketball shoe, people just happened to like them a lot and decided to wear them off court.

Over the past 5 or more years people have stopped wearing basketball shoes off court, but to believe that they’re only designed for on court is foolish.

Nike and other brands aren’t making all of those colorways and using their creativity just for people to wear on a basketball court.

Theres a diff between shoes then and now and a reason why todays ball shoes dont look as good casually as ball shows from the past, and not just J’s. Theres a clear difference in material and design cues.

Theres a diff between shoes then and now and a reason why todays ball shoes dont look as good casually as ball shows from the past, and not just J’s. Theres a clear difference in material and design cues.

Yes there is a clear difference.

There’s also a clear difference in fashion styles and trends, as well as the number of shoe choices and the over all shoe market place.

Bought the N7s this past Monday afternoon and paid for the $10 priority shipping and they already arrived this morning. From Memphis to Houston TX.

This is my first Kyrie since the 3. I thought the 3 was trash performance wise because of 0 cushion. On initial try on these are really snug and cozy, remind me of the Kobe 9 elite lows which to me is a good thing. I went with my TTS 10.5 which is what I do in 90% of my hoop shoes.

You can definitely feel the zoom in the forefoot but it’s not as springy as the KD14 just walking around. It has a more subtle return which isn’t a bad thing considering this is supposed to be a true guard shoe. I’ll see how I feel about it once I can hoop in them. The heel zoom unit isn’t outstanding but it’s a huge improvement over the brick feeling the 3s gave me.

I personally like how they did away with the huge outsole curvature because it feels more stable to me. I also noticed the outsole is coated in this weird sticky residue and just walking around sounds like I’m wearing flippers. I get the feeling these will need a week or two to break in the traction properly. Initial impressions have me excited to hoop in these. It’s also nice buying a bball shoe at a relatively cheap price for once since I usually hoop in Kobe’s or Jordan’s lol.

Attachments

• 421510A0-9998-4401-82DC-38DA3362FD9B.jpeg
    421510A0-9998-4401-82DC-38DA3362FD9B.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 903CE608-4589-4E37-9006-6C12AAB2596C.jpeg
    903CE608-4589-4E37-9006-6C12AAB2596C.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 64
  • D9351BCC-DF42-40CC-8218-ADB3D69E8E70.jpeg
    D9351BCC-DF42-40CC-8218-ADB3D69E8E70.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 84F9C87A-3E8E-489F-A0AB-E985C9CBE448.jpeg
    84F9C87A-3E8E-489F-A0AB-E985C9CBE448.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 377284A8-6F99-4500-9C82-B03104170E0F.jpeg
    377284A8-6F99-4500-9C82-B03104170E0F.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 684F4473-AAD1-4071-883F-5ED01D769C04.jpeg
    684F4473-AAD1-4071-883F-5ED01D769C04.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 629D85AA-B6C5-4A39-9FDF-3DD499E711D7.jpeg
    629D85AA-B6C5-4A39-9FDF-3DD499E711D7.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 1,914
True - the good leathers that creases and wore well are mostly gone (although that navy 6 that just dropped is NICE). It’s just a cycle though - the uppers on the kd3-7, kyrie 1-5, lebron 8-12 are terrible materials but the colors sold out because basketball was hitting. It’s not now, but it will come
Back around.

Already have a pair of N7’s still sitting DS in my closet but will return those after picking up these for much cheaper.

Haven’t worn these in a minute, almost exclusively in lows these days but from what I remember about them they were very solid on court.

Bought the N7s this past Monday afternoon and paid for the $10 priority shipping and they already arrived this morning. From Memphis to Houston TX.

This is my first Kyrie since the 3. I thought the 3 was trash performance wise because of 0 cushion. On initial try on these are really snug and cozy, remind me of the Kobe 9 elite lows which to me is a good thing. I went with my TTS 10.5 which is what I do in 90% of my hoop shoes.

You can definitely feel the zoom in the forefoot but it’s not as springy as the KD14 just walking around. It has a more subtle return which isn’t a bad thing considering this is supposed to be a true guard shoe. I’ll see how I feel about it once I can hoop in them. The heel zoom unit isn’t outstanding but it’s a huge improvement over the brick feeling the 3s gave me.

I personally like how they did away with the huge outsole curvature because it feels more stable to me. I also noticed the outsole is coated in this weird sticky residue and just walking around sounds like I’m wearing flippers. I get the feeling these will need a week or two to break in the traction properly. Initial impressions have me excited to hoop in these. It’s also nice buying a bball shoe at a relatively cheap price for once since I usually hoop in Kobe’s or Jordan’s lol.

Thank you for the breakdown, did you get a chance to play ball in them yet?

Back
Top Bottom