Nike Kyrie Infinity

Nike: can I copy your homework?
Adidas: sure just make it look different so it doesn't look like you copied it.

adidas-harden-vol-4-release-date-7.jpg

This would be about the time that I agree the shoe is trash. But I'm going to wait until we see the actual shoe so I don't have to do the turn :lol:

Kyries are pretty much ubiquitous as shoes players (NBA/WNBA/NCAA/Around the Way) play in, whether it's the mids or the lows, so I'm going to wait it out and see how this develops.

Wonder if these are samples leaking or if they’re destroying all the pairs of these bull ****s .

Call me crazy, but i kinda dig them even if Kyrie does not.

If I would still hoop in anything else but low tops, i think i would cop these.

Some dudes like anything that Nike puts out and this is going to show it.

They look like the other Kyrie’s so I can understand why they’d like them.

Just because Kyrie doesn’t like them doesn’t mean that everyone else isn’t going to like them.

I don’t have an issue with them 🤷🏼‍♂️. I get they could be better but they fall in line with previous models especially the 6.

Again, these aren’t bad, just meh due to the similarities to the 6’s. The 6’s are actually a great shoe but you can’t just throw it out again without the strap. Nike bball has been lazy for a while now. On the other hand. Nike running has been killing it as of late.

I mean they're just the 6/7 mashed together.

If they have a better fit than the 6, I'm all for it.

Very curious what they do going forward. You gotta think they said stop making uppers for the 8. I'm sure tooling will stay but upper will be interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom