Nike Kyrie Infinity

DICKS SG :rofl:
APRIL 8
KEEP SUE FRESH

ki 47 (2).jpg

Last edited:
searched and went through this thread, but couldn’t find an answer.

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the infinity fire and ice on ndc is not an EP fit? I’ve always stayed away from Kyrie’s for hooping since I use ankle braces. Speaking of which, does anyone use figure 8 braces with these? Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

you are correct Sir. NDC will not be the EP fit. I have never gotten EP from NDC... HAS ANYONE HERE ?????????
I actually copped the fire/ice from hibbett yesterday, cant pass up an in person chance with shipping be so TERRIBLE these days. and nike using lasership at times is a true nightmare

HAS ANYONE EVER GOT EP FROM NDC ????????????? If eye m wrong eye apologize but PERSONALLY I NEVER HAVE, ALWAYS REGUALR VERSION

ANYONE ??? skeeter, duke40 urnotlike,illustrayt,tigo , james o red model,grittyman,joe x, bagman anyone ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I dont use any braces just double on up socks so no Im no help there

Last edited:
you are correct Sir. NDC will not be the EP fit. I have never gotten EP from NDC... HAS ANYONE HERE ?????????
I actually copped the fire/ice from hibbett yesterday, cant pass up an in person chance with shipping be so TERRIBLE these days. and nike using lasership at times is a true nightmare

HAS ANYONE EVER GOT EP FROM NDC ????????????? If eye m wrong eye apologize but PERSONALLY I NEVER HAVE, ALWAYS REGUALR VERSION

ANYONE ??? skeeter, duke40 urnotlike,illustrayt,tigo , james o red model,grittyman,joe x, bagman anyone ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I dont use any braces just double on up socks so no Im no help there

Jordan 35s, those yellow ones came from NDC as an EP. It was shocking lol

Lol appreciate the help fam! It’s hard with Nike going the minimalist route after balling in lebrons for many years. Though I did make the switch to the 34 and those were fine, but wanted to try these out! Will have to check out eBay and other secondary markets. Appreciate the info 🙏

Lol appreciate the help fam! It’s hard with Nike going the minimalist route after balling in lebrons for many years. Though I did make the switch to the 34 and those were fine, but wanted to try these out! Will have to check out eBay and other secondary markets. Appreciate the info 🙏
Going from LeBrons to Kyrie’s is a huge change, and I completely know the feeling, lol. I find that Kyrie’s fit my play style much better, and that’s why I switched.

Going from LeBrons to Kyrie’s is a huge change, and I completely know the feeling, lol. I find that Kyrie’s fit my play style much better, and that’s why I switched.
Wow that must have been night and day for you? It’s funny this guy Kyrie bashing on what might be his best offering to date. Seems like everyone is digging the strobel units on the likes of the 36, KD, etc. It’s nice to see more zoom air based sneakers as I always been in the zoom > max camp.

Just curious, has Kyrie been wearing these at all lately? Haven’t been paying all that much attention to this but seems like whenever I’ve seen him lately he’s been wearing the 3 lows.

He’s been mixing it up. 8, 5, 3 low, and some 6’s

good sir I THINK its been, 3's both KOBE/Bruce Lees,trophy room (MOMS), Low 3, Low 4, 7, and 8 only, dont believe we have seen any 5 or 6 this year, could be wrong, looking through the gallery thats all eye see, we try to do a ppretty good job of puttin up what HE wears every night, He makin it easier for us with the part time schedule SO FAR :wink:

1.5.jpg

Anyone know when the N7 drop? I been checking and it just say coming soon. I looked for release dates and it said February 1st. That isn’t true clearly

Y’all were right! These are the comfiest Kyries yet! I like how these feel more than the Zoom Freak 3s as well. TTS is more forgiving in these than the 7s.

I thought I was going to return my design after seeing that first image of that Pink uppered design. However, they look MUCH BETTER IRL! I’m definitely ordering at least one more.

Back
Top Bottom