Nike Kyrie Infinity

same as 2 nights ago in charl

THA 50 PIECES

chr.jpg

dont tell harden though, he will try and eat them

Correction...................... THA 60 PIECES

scowl (2).jpg

Anybody recommend Kyries for outdoor use? I've been reading the 4 lows and 7s have terrible outdoor durability. I'd try to at least get an EP pair. Any particular one stand out outdoors over another?

Anybody recommend Kyries for outdoor use? I've been reading the 4 lows and 7s have terrible outdoor durability. I'd try to at least get an EP pair. Any particular one stand out outdoors over another?
Naw dawg, rubber is way too soft. You’d shred right through em

I went .5 size up in the EP and that made them wearable for me lol. I'm a widefooter. .5 up in the GR still worked but it was noticeably narrower.

I just said eff it and ordered the Man Machine AJ inspired colorway off id4shoes on eBay.

$185 total for the best colorway yet, thise side of the aluminum blue camos.

But I bet it gets here faster than Nike shipping would.

And the EPs are built to match the actual shape of someone’s foot as shoes used to be built, where it’s wider in the forefoot and not built for imaginary people with slender man feet.

I’m probably gonna order another pair of the blue camo’s off nike.com in the non-EP version since it dropped today and compare the fit in a regular size 11 to the EP’s.

If they don’t work out I’ll return them, if they’re right, I’ve got a double a pair of one of the best hoop shoes I’ve worn since the days of Kobe’s.

I just said eff it and ordered the Man Machine AJ inspired colorway off id4shoes on eBay.

$185 total for the best colorway yet, thise side of the aluminum blue camos.

But I bet it gets here faster than Nike shipping would.

And the EPs are built to match the actual shape of someone’s foot as shoes used to be built, where it’s wider in the forefoot and not built for imaginary people with slender man feet.

I’m probably gonna order another pair of the blue camo’s off nike.com in the non-EP version since it dropped today and compare the fit in a regular size 11 to the EP’s.

If they don’t work out I’ll return them, if they’re right, I’ve got a double a pair of one of the best hoop shoes I’ve worn since the days of Kobe’s.
Is that size 11 in the EP your TTS or your half size up size? Let's say your "kyrie size." Ha.

Is that size 11 in the EP your TTS or your half size up size? Let's say your "kyrie size." Ha.
My true to size is usually 11.

I don’t have a wide foot or a toothpick foot. It’s normal. And the size 11 EP is legit the most comfortable fit I’ve had since Kobe’s and early to mid 2000s hoop shoes.

For comparison I was an 11.5 in the 5 - 7. Seems like the sizing and forefoot width changed after the 4.

My true to size is usually 11.

I don’t have a wide foot or a toothpick foot. It’s normal. And the size 11 EP is legit the most comfortable fit I’ve had since Kobe’s and early to mid 2000s hoop shoes.

For comparison I was an 11.5 in the 5 - 7. Seems like the sizing and forefoot width changed after the 4.
Okay. I tried on a pair of 8s at the store and my TTS (10) was super tight; toes right against the end of the shoe. Tried on a 10.5 and felt much better. Do you think the EP would be too wide then if I get 10.5 or it's not that significant of a difference to go with my TTS?

Back
Top Bottom