Nike Kyrie Infinity

Hey brother here’s my opinion:

They are trash unfortunately. The fit and cushioning is top tier but after atleast 12 hours of play the traction has been horrible. Idk if it’s the specific N7 colorway that’s like this but to me they are not going to be used much because the traction is non existent except on extremely clean courts, which 95% of the gyms I hoop at are not. I’m actually planning to send back to Nike because of it.
The Kyrie 8 is the best basketball shoe for a guard I’ve played in since the Kobe 8. What the hell

Dang - I had the opposite - I was gripping everything at my 24. However, air conditions (yes, even inside) affect our court in a HUGE way. It’s been a little humid lately and the court has been killer. Just enough to add some grip but not enough to be wet, but when it’s extremely dry our court gets slick (hasn’t been refinished in over 5 years). I’m on my third pair and loving this shoe. I can see this color picking up dust though (N7) - that gum sole does seem tackier than my Sue’s and CNY.
Same. The N7 pair had better traction than my Keep Sue Fresh one. Weird the other dude had a bad experience…

I also had a bad experience which is why I stopped posting in here. I got the PF versions from id4 and love the colorway but I play on outdoor courts and even just inside trying them on they have the cushion of Craig’s house shoes in Friday. Or Boyz in the Hood. Or both.

I am always flabbergasted when I hear other guards on here saying its the greatest shoe since “x”. I legit must have a faulty pair with 2 popped air bags. But there is no squeaking or hint of that. I am just mystified.

My friend has the 8’s, and he described them at, “pillows for your feet”. He also had no issues with traction.

I will most likely be copping the red/black colorway once my 7’s run out.

I’m kind of kicking myself for not going with a solid rubber outsole version as I feel like that would fix the problem and these would be goat status shoes. Idk my experience with the N7 has been super disappointing only with the traction.

I may just keep for a little longer while I can under the return policy and see if the traction gets better. If not I will likely return and cop the KD15 instead. For me personally I think the KD14 had godly traction and I’m expecting the same for the 15.

Uhhhh
BEB8C0A4-A7B8-4949-BE5E-79E3B017FB1D.png

Wore my Infinity 7s today for the first time and I regret going tts, instead of a half size down.

These things run really big.

Didn’t notice it until I wore them for an extended period.

contract was for 9 editions , nike aint into all the 'drama'

AND

ja 2.jpg
It was hilarious. I just got back from a basketball camp, and the director said that Nike was ending Kyrie’s like after the 7, to make room for the Morants. Maybe he meant to say the 8’s?

He also said that a girls basketball was 27.5 inches, so maybe he was jus trippin.

If that Nike dude really said that that’s kinda crazy. They must really be finna still make the same type of shoes (Kyrie Low 4 esque shoes) with a new logo :lol:

Dumb question. I couldn't find any info on previous pages but did the Purple Amethyst pair release in mens??? Can only see them available in GS sizes.

Back
Top Bottom