Nike Lebron 17

Agreed. I dig the contrast.
Exactly. All these 1 tone colorways only look good on certain silhouettes. Ill like to see some contrast in my kicks.

nah reds are perfect
tenor.gif

you get your contrast in the lakers, oreo, and win win

Nike-LeBron-17-Red-Carpet-5-681x432.jpg

lebron-james-nike-lebron-17-red-carpet-1-1.jpg

The red carpet pe are 2x better than the retail pair and that just because of the gold swoosh. If it had more gold accents like gold aglets, gold stiching on the tounge, etc. These would've been copped for myself.

554DEE61-BFEC-4D2C-99AA-79F4215393D3.jpeg

So I was casually browsing the clearance rack and saw these sitting on the ground, what a come up. Found at the Great Mall Bay Area, for $140 before tax, been finding LeBrons on the clearance rack so heads up to my Bay Area folks. But damn, not sure if I should keep em to ball in or resell, don’t know if I wanna rock orange on the court but they do look fire.

554DEE61-BFEC-4D2C-99AA-79F4215393D3.jpeg

So I was casually browsing the clearance rack and saw these sitting on the ground, what a come up. Found at the Great Mall Bay Area, for $140 before tax, been finding LeBrons on the clearance rack so heads up to my Bay Area folks. But damn, not sure if I should keep em to ball in or resell, don’t know if I wanna rock orange on the court but they do look fire.

Nice come up. I just got mine and I'd recommend keeping them. One of the best CW's so far. If the profit is good, and you don't like them that much, then sell them.

loud monotone themes aint good for us big footers. its an automatic Mcdonalds for the red joints. i dont mind the jokes though. my fashion sense got stuck in the 90s and has no plans of moving anytime soon

Nice come up. I just got mine and I'd recommend keeping them. One of the best CW's so far. If the profit is good, and you don't like them that much, then sell them.
Yeah I love how the tongue looks, it’s just the lacing system is so stupid, I love the lacing on the black lakers GR ones, wish it was uniform on each shoe

Back
Top Bottom