Nike Lebron 17

Someone posted about bigs finally wearing LeBrons. My team is the Miami Heat and Miles Leonard wears the 17. Just recently he wore the blk/whites and the game against Toronto he wore the all reds.

Someone posted about bigs finally wearing LeBrons. My team is the Miami Heat and Miles Leonard wears the 17. Just recently he wore the blk/whites and the game against Toronto he wore the all reds.

the cushioning of the 17s really look like the team air max shoes in the 90’s which were marketed for bigs. but then again the whole position specific shoe trend was weird since even smaller players back then wore the air max uptempo3 (jason kidd, jeff hornacek)

5FBA3499-A14D-41E9-BBFC-A6B2F1AAAF77.jpeg
448E6AB0-E324-4FAE-AE76-9C6D69AA8AC6.jpeg
8BD6309A-15E7-48A2-BF4A-D74A6029D761.jpeg
71F8BDB8-1E5F-444A-BF17-1FAF84C8785A.jpeg
please release

Nike is the king of marketing.

If you can ball, you can ball in anything.
Thabo, is that you?!

Anyway, I know good and well I shouldn’t be considering these ginormous boats for balling in, much less at $225 + taxes, but well here we are. If I pay that much I have to play in them just on general principle.

hope i can grab the win/wins. Can wear them at games while coaching my basketball team since they're school colors lol.

Looking like I’m one and done with this model. Like em, but don’t love em... take the best part of the 17’s - the upper and combine it the best part of the 16’s - the cushion and you’d have one heck of a shoe. Maybe we’ll get something like that in the 18’s...anyhow good luck to all those trying to cop the Win/Win’s today!

Not for 225.00. Dope colorway though.

Weirdly enough, they didn't raise the price locally on NDC. Copped a pair with 20% off for my dad who wanted the Future's but after a week of trying the system on the store's page who had them wouldn't accept my order. Tried one last time today cause he wants to have both to compare and decide which one to keep.

I tried for the win wins in my size 13 and got the sold out message on snkrs. Now I went back and see every size is available except for 13 lol I don’t get it

I tried for the win wins in my size 13 and got the sold out message on snkrs. Now I went back and see every size is available except for 13 lol I don’t get it
Sz 13 be one of the first sizes gone on SNKRS. U would think it’s the opposite. It’s wild annoying.

Sz 13 be one of the first sizes gone on SNKRS. U would think it’s the opposite. It’s wild annoying.

I think it's a combination of more people with like, size 10 feet = more shoes manufactured in expectation. So fewer 13s even get produced. And then you factor in that people with size 13 feet are likely to be taller, and (perhaps) thus more likely to be into basketball and paying attention, so then buying the day/time of release.

^ Yep, those are dope.

I keep seeing traction varies for some people, saw the translucent may be better, If you hoop in them I'm sure you'll let us know my dude.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get the red octobers. Can get 50% off one shoe from a ftl employee

I initially had the oreo colorway but returned them. I enjoyed them so I'm gonna get the red ones as I like the color more. This was after the extremely disappointing experience I had with the 16. I paid full retail for those for the fresh bred on release and they now sitting in my closet. The only thing I liked about the 16 was the traction, I hated everything else.

Back
Top Bottom