Nike Lebron 17

That knit pattern kills em:emoji_thumbsdown:
1576497995597.png

This upcoming "More Than An Athlete" LeBron 17 is executed in a blue-based Knitposite upper that's equipped with white and blue interchangeable tongue shrouds featuring co-branded details. Two markers are included with each pair for fans wanting to write their own personal messages on the erasable midsole.

The latest Uninterrupted x Nike LeBron 17 "More Than An Athlete" releases on Dec. 25 on Nike.com and at select Nike Basketball retailers for $200.

Looks dumb with the sides of the tongue sticking out like that. Pass for me regardless. Saw Currency, gonna pass after all |l

I'm like the other guy, waiting for the lows. I love the look of the shoe, but these are for post players. They're huge. I moved around in them a bit and the tongue was stiff and restrictive. It's like boots. They look phenomenal though, and I would love to get this colorway. But unless you just want max comfort, are a bigger dude, or just have no plans on doing anything fast on the court, they aren't functional. Maybe the lows.

I personally have to disagree from my experience playing in them. Also lebrons kid plays fast in them so I wouldn't say they're not functional. Are they kobes or kyries no but they not gonna slow you down

I agree that the tongue can be restrictive however, foot doesn't want to dorsiflex all the way and that can make a big difference depending on your playstyle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom