Nike Lebron 17

Okay.....
Screenshot_20191216-151711.png
Screenshot_20191216-151654.png

This is a kids size though. Royal blue hittin nice.
Love the message, as I have the hoodie. Do not know if I am feeling the execution of the shoe.

Thinking about copping the more than an athlete's. Not going to enter the snkrs draw though. Pretty sure they'll be a easy cop at my local hoh.

The only issue that I have with the 17’s is that heel unit. I don’t find it to be unstable, but it’s not very giving either. A lot of people like a good, fun bounce in the heel and you really don’t get that with this model. I’m thinking maybe Lebron feels the same way and his mod unit is a little more responsive on court...but who knows.

Nike marketing these as "engineerd to the exact specifications of LeBron James" is all marketing, and is quite deceiving cause what the consumers are buying aren't the "exact specifications" LeBron is wearing on court.

I can fully understand Nike is going to protect its Marquee Athlete with the best tech and modifications for him to perform his optimal best, but I'll call a spade and spade. Saying "this is the biggest air unit we've put in a basketball shoe" and your signature Athlete doesn't like large air units, really isn't a valid reason to be using that selling to point lure In consumers. Just make a shoe lebron and his fans will enjoy.

Last edited:
It's like they wanted to use the 720 to market the Lebron, but if you're in to basketball you would know that a big air bubble doesn't necessarily mean anything.

They could have just sold the same pair Lebron wears instead.

It makes me wonder about the comfort and performance for the average person.

Back
Top Bottom