Nike Lebron 17

This is the Christmas colorway Nike should have released:
1577317354018.jpeg

Instead, Nike releases that boring ‘More than an Athlete’ colorway that has nothing to do with Christmas. I don’t know wtf Nike is doing anymore, all of their lines are lagging and I hardly spend money on Nike sneakers anymore.

Get over it.
Christmas is about jesus christ and stuff. Not some capitalistic strategy to collect all your money in December.
Then maybe the NBA shouldn’t play Christmas games then. I hope you don’t buy or own any Christmas presents or own any Christmas themed shoes, otherwise your sky god will be very disappointed in your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Soooo....who’s entering this Xmas draw? Lol

I just can't get into any of the MTAA stuff when the first drop coincided with Bron saying how he shouldn't be asked about Hong Kong. I mean, the dude doesn't have to speak on every problem in the world, but the timing was... less than optimal, and it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Also these shoes do not look good enough to pay $200 for them.

Seems like everyone will get em if they want them..entire family collection

I wanna write on them and say “more than a teacher”

This is the Christmas colorway Nike should have released:
1577317354018.jpeg

Instead, Nike releases that boring ‘More than an Athlete’ colorway that has nothing to do with Christmas. I don’t know wtf Nike is doing anymore, all of their lines are lagging and I hardly spend money on Nike sneakers anymore.
Nike’s stock is at an all time high...they know what they’re doing. Just because they didn’t release what YOU wanted, doesn’t mean anything. The world doesn’t revolve around you

Imma need someone to show me the math on how the win/wins were $225 with no extras and the MTAAs are $200 with lace shrouds and markers and stuff

Back
Top Bottom