Nike Lebron 17

What’s the sizing like on a pair of 17’s? I went up a half size up in the 16s. I like my kicks to have a little bit of room in the toebox.
For me I usually go half a size up on Nike ball shoes. I have a pretty wide foot so I figured the 17s would be the same thing. I was surprised that I could actually fit TTS, but honestly, I would still rather want that extra room and I went half a size up again. tts should still work though.

Just talked with Nike and they told me my MTAA would be delivered on the 3rd. I told them I was just checking to see if they had been canceled. I didn't tell them that I was hoping they were canceled :lol:

LOL that’s exactly what I’m going through right now. But in all honesty it’s weird why these are taking so long to be dispatched; I hit on the KD 12s yesterday and they shipped same day...

Slightly off-topic, but imagine him wearing these PE's he brought tonight 👀

Attachments

• CB69FA6C-7CF0-4386-8932-0CF2281DE02F.jpeg
    CB69FA6C-7CF0-4386-8932-0CF2281DE02F.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 504
welp 12 gone again lol

am i the only one that thinks the oreo colorway is ugly? I feel like it could have been so much better than it turned out
The medial forefoot looks long af.

it must be the gray cause the other color ways don’t look like that

I actually really like the black and the lakers colorways but that more than an athlete stuff is type corny to me. Its like a jordan type thing and i just dont think it works with lbj.

I wish they didnt have that ugly shroud because i would have copped. Just got the lakers and black pair finally with a 30% i got from them not shipping my dunks for 4 days. I really hope they fit like the 15's becuase i .5 up and if not im in for some tugboats :stoneface:

How many times can he roll up those shorts! It’s look so effing terrible

if you want your shorts super short than get the lakers to make you some SMH

Back
Top Bottom