Nike Lebron 17

Only colorway I really like the of the 17s besides the red carpets. $200 pisses me off
tenor.gif

Remember when Nike used to be really good at this stuff
Also amazing that other than the Kyrie's and LeBrons, the other 3 sigs look like some budget Nike basketball inline models. I'm not sure who left the basketball division at Nike but they need to look at what they did 10 years ago and get back to giving some thought to the stuff they put out

personally, i'm not a fan of gimmick cw's and all that nonsense, but it'd be nice to have actual cw that reps the player's team...for signature lines. the "lakers" cw wasn't bad ( i like them) but seeing some of the laker PE cw...well, you already know. the bhm set is pretty nice. i just noticed they all have gum soles. it'll be interesting to see what they AS set looks like.

personally, i'm not a fan of gimmick cw's and all that nonsense, but it'd be nice to have actual cw that reps the player's team...for signature lines. the "lakers" cw wasn't bad ( i like them) but seeing some of the laker PE cw...well, you already know. the bhm set is pretty nice. i just noticed they all have gum soles. it'll be interesting to see what they AS set looks like.
Purple & gold not really a mainstream type color way. thats probably why that’s not happening.

I wonder if LeBron is wearing those two space jam pairs like he he did last year with the WTT and safari lows.
Also it’s say a space jam pack but they release on different days
Monsters Feb 14
Toon squad lows Feb 15 that’s what one site is saying but I see posted above they both say Feb 14

Christmas, MLK, All Star, Playoffs, Finals, Championship, MVP/DPOY.

Christmas and MLK Day are the only two non-basketball themes I want. That's because the Christmas day games are always an event, and NBA players have such a long history of civil rights work and I want that to be commemorated and to give an incentive for it to continue. Everything else is just commemorating a major accomplishment in a player's season and, unless we're talking about a Jordan or LeBron level player, probably won't be released on every model.

As a white guy, I was befuddled when Kyrie Irving said he didn't want anymore BHM shoes.

I mean I also understand that there are only so many African prints you can toss on a shoe...but Kyrie didn't elaborate. He thinks he's extremely intelligent and "woke", but most of his thoughts must stay in his head because what ends up coming out of his mouth never makes sense.

Purple & gold not really a mainstream type color way. thats probably why that’s not happening.

you're correct about that, but it'd be nice to at least get one pair in that cw or something that resembles a laker shoe. converse weapons, worthy's NB, converse magic triple double were dope back in the day. i'd even be happy with the zoom kobe "in-line" cw...that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom