Nike Lebron 17

Footlocker really did mess up something great.

Nothing wrong with expanding the HOH's but they really should have keep the PE appeal.

Maybe it was Nike that stopped. I know they did release some bad PE's. They should have stuck with superstars for PEs. Hell if I remember correctly I think they released a Bonzi Wells PE. I remember getting Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol and Derek Fisher PE's.

I think it was nike that stop it they are the ones who supply the PEs especially when FTL started to expand the HOH stores it gave FTL a chance to close small volume stores so the inventory that went to small stores just went to the HOH so I'm think it was no need for PEs anymore

No they aren't lol. Collar height has nothing to do with true ankle support. True ankle support is overall fit and lockdown in a shoe. The 15s have good support.

Then why were his pairs modified with outriggers?

Last edited:
E2386F96-1273-48FC-B792-9EC0F2D9D754.png

im a little pissed about this I really wanted this pair got 2k late in the game life cycle was so close now they are gone.

considering getting rid of my TS1s to get a pair my brother thinks I’m crazy but, I’ve always been a LeBron fan so it’s well worth it to me

Lebron 15 is an ankle breaker - sits too high with little to no lateral stability in the forefoot. That’s the reason Lebron has outriggers - the edges of those forefoot zoom bags sink and the rest of the shoe follows right over. 16 and 17 are WAY improved in this department.

I have Multiple Bots for multiple sites.
Keep in mind this is a limited release, If bots are unsuccessful you will be REFUNDED ASAP.
After the order has been confirmed (I will message with confirmation of success) there are NO Returns or Cancellations.
100% Authenticity Ebay sellers I don't even know why I try will nike customers service

Back
Top Bottom