Nike Lebron 17

I need those saying that the Monstars are a psa to keep that same energy come release day. NEED.

giphy.gif

DenseNaturalArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Its not bad, its not great. Just the overly exaggerated movie themes that makes them look corny. Reason why the space jam 11 was/is a popular colorway cause its a simple colorway with no movie branding and themes.

i hate the AJ11 SJ but i'm not an 11 fan much anyways, stuffed shells are so much better

Yeah I already have the better version of that shoe...the "lakeshows"

This year the all-star pack is so disjointed, it's bizarre.

man the last 2yrs been weird not coincide ASG theme shoes, matter of fact have we had a theme since Canada? and even then it was like y'all went hard 4-5yrs straight and decided to give up
giphy.gif

Those Monstars ain't it.

Need to see what dem lows looking like.

The Monstars have crash landed in the Windy City, prepared to strip us of some of our greatest hardwood heroes. With the game in danger, who can Bugs and the Tune Squad turn to? Who other than The King himself, LeBron James, poised to dash the hopes and dreams of Mr. Swackhammer and any team that stands in his way. The LeBron 17 Monstars is here just in time for All–Star in Chicago, where LeBron is ready to represent the Tune Squad and all that is great about the sport of basketball.
  • Shown: Navy Heather/Multi-Color/Black
  • Style: CD5050-400

via NDC

Starting to build the hype for SJ2 a year early. I guess I see what they’re going for but unless he’s wearing the 17s in the movie, this seems a bit premature.

Starting to build the hype for SJ2 a year early. I guess I see what they’re going for but unless he’s wearing the 17s in the movie, this seems a bit premature.

Said the same thing, but someone said there maybe another SJ2 theme on the Lebron 18 as well. Maybe the film is getting pushed up too :nerd:

This year the all-star pack is so disjointed, it's bizarre.

The Kyrie 6 “Trophies” takes the cake for the best out of the AS pack even though it seems more like a champ ID.

My only issue with the Monstars is that the knit is very very close to the James gang pair

it’s like they just switched the tongues painted the mid soles and the panels and thats it

This is about what I expected from the Monstars CW. I think the execution was nice, I just don't have any use for that CW.

But those 6s?! Please retro those!

Back
Top Bottom