Nike Lebron 17

Might as well at this point. The movie got announced back in what? 2014? :lol:

in his defense, he has played late into the season every year since then except last year. Plus his free agency the year prior. Doesn’t leave a whole lot of time in the offseason.

Joint really should be coming out in July/August of this year...

Lakers are a legitimate title contender, if they were to win in June, the hype and marketing going into the movie would be ridiculous.

The NBA moves at a rapid pace and is a 24/7 league now, a lot can happen between now and summer 2021.

So due to him BS he's still 65pts away so 3 more games 4 if he BS somemore, he didnt even have a lot of assist last night so what was the excuses :lol:

Last edited:
So do to him BS he's still 65pts away so 3 more games 4 if he BS some, he didnt even have a lot of assist last night so what was the excuses :lol:
They play at home next week Tuesday.
Makes more sense to pass kobe record at home then play in these away games. The assist hunting will continue.

He needs 45 to pass Kobe tonight. AD questionable and he definitely conserved his energy last night

predictions on what he wears?

I’m not cheering or caring if he pass Godbe at home. I’m turning the channel as soon as he do it. I’ll chill for 15 minutes watching YouTube videos. Then I will watch the rest of the game with no audio. I’ll give him one clap on the road.

He’s 44 points away, not 65.
He needs 45 to pass Kobe tonight. AD questionable and he definitely conserved his energy last night

predictions on what he wears?

dang my bad it hadn't updated when I looked at it early this morning, 45pts huh oh and why is snkrs soldout on the IPromise I thought y'all said we was waiting for discount :smh::sick: and to wait 3 games til he's playing the other "LA" team would be kinda cool

dang my bad it hadn't updated when I looked at it early this morning, 45pts huh oh and why is snkrs soldout on the IPromise I thought y'all said we was waiting for discount :smh::sick: and to wait 3 games til he's playing the other "LA" team would be kinda cool
Must be Nike playing games. No way I Promise sold out.

BA7CA430-A200-45BE-9C3B-9C49DF36AE53.jpeg
40F4A3B3-1E63-4EAA-BF40-4216385EC37F.jpeg
E266BA56-0227-4DCF-811E-9DBB88622D11.jpeg

I went to put them back in the box and noticed the sole so I cut the light off and seen this. I don’t know where I put my blacklight but wanted to confirm how bright. I’m happy and will double up on disco if available . :smokin

So Kobe fans really going to be in their feelings when he passes him? My I promise pair is supposed to be here tomorrow. Really anxious to check them out in person.

Back
Top Bottom