Nike Lebron 17

Got mine in too. These things are HUGE though and have a “loose fit” tag. Did you notice the price tag says $65? I was charged $85 like it says on NDC :nerd: :nerd:
BED1943D-968E-4A25-B541-4B76E0E56451.jpeg
ACA83FD8-C898-4562-B0D1-E67E4F221802.jpeg
301AA2F7-7F19-4DDF-A0CA-A55A68E2D202.jpeg

Damn. I was hoping they’d fit like the NBA Authentic jerseys. It looks like I’ll have to get it tailored.

Grabbed the Space Jams. I thought Nike had them sized through toddlers? Needed to grab a pair in little kids because my 3 yr old really like them.

Thanks for the heads up, now I know to go a size down in case they release locally. This just happened to me with the new Why Not Tshirt and had to take it to the tailor, cause it was really big, like two sizes above of that I normally wear.
Damn. I was hoping they’d fit like the NBA Authentic jerseys. It looks like I’ll have to get it tailored.
I tried them on this morning and they fit and aren’t as huge as I thought they were. The shiny material made them look bigger to the eye, but I’d say maybe just a smidge bigger than your traditional swingman jersey.

These sold out on FTL because everybody wants those points. Those are worth close to two full headstarts.

I need to see more colorways of the lows.

They look like Nike’s version of the Adidas Crazy Explosive Low ‘16.

I tried them on this morning and they fit and aren’t as huge as I thought they were. The shiny material made them look bigger to the eye, but I’d say maybe just a smidge bigger than your traditional swingman jersey.

thanks one again. Still I don’t believe jerseys come in XS. Will have to wait as NDC MX has them coming soon. Hopefully I will be able to cop.

A little strange Bron wore the 17 lows in game. He usually debuts the lows during the media/practice for All Star. Kinda been a tradition which I looked forward to.

JS”

A little strange Bron wore the 17 lows in game. He usually debuts the lows during the media/practice for All Star. Kinda been a tradition which I looked forward to.

JS”
I mean going into all star break it makes sense for him to debut it now to gain traction on the release. Plus he'll most likely be wearing the Monstars during the AS game. Last night would've been the only time he could've worn them before release.

I mean going into all star break it makes sense for him to debut it now to gain traction on the release. Plus he'll most likely be wearing the Monstars during the AS game. Last night would've been the only time he could've worn them before release.
I’m sure he’ll switch between the Monstars 17 and the AS Retro 7 that went on sale earlier in the week. They gave the Monstars more press, but it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom