Nike Lebron 17

EA8A076F-4675-40A0-A366-56BCEAB020FF.jpeg
2EDA871A-3658-4600-8511-2D678941F6EB.jpeg
DD4D145E-69CA-4F36-BCF0-BBE1CD0C4180.jpeg

just grabbed the win/wins off NDC. This is the first shoe in awhile to get me like this, Current pairs : cements, lakers, flights, Monstars (on the way) , Win/wins (on the way)

only other pair id really want thats out there that we know about it are future airs for the mids
waiting on nike to drop a % code to cop

i had enough points on a card for some gift certificates so ended up only paying 55

these being space jam themed pairs with specific references to the original movie (not the sequel) in their product descriptions really suggests that he's gonna have something completely different on in the movie

Shock drop, y’all waited...saw a full size run and not selling out. So y’all don’t want it. Then they hit y’all with the Pump fake sold out got y’all Feeling some type of way now . Now you wish you copped. Now they’re releasing again on the 28th, let me guess.......y’all don’t want them no more now right? 😂😂😂

these being space jam themed pairs with specific references to the original movie (not the sequel) in their product descriptions really suggests that he's gonna have something completely different on in the movie
Movies still a year away... so he should have something completely diffrent if its similar to Sj he should start with like the 17s and propably reshot a scene at the end with the 19s

also i am still in if they are GR or a rerelease.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom