Nike Lebron 17

Just a heads up for those who bought the space jam shorts or jersey from NDC - Nike refunded the difference in price of the shorts. The tag on my shorts said $65 and online they’re $85.

I sent them a message with a picture of the price tag and they got it corrected

How do the 17s fit?

Wore a size 13 in the 15s.
Copped the 17 and had to go half size down to 12.5.

But I think Nike adjusted sizes on a lot of their current lines. Some of my runners I can still do a 13 (Peg Turbo and others) but on their new model like Infinity React I had to get a 12.5. YMMV

Man this gonna be hella random but that purple monstar color scheme would of looked super nice on the Soldier 11s...that's all...

might be in on those greens smh $225 nike but bday coming up I guess...

Probably gonna get these if they drop low enough
1581976739203.png
1581976776445.png
1581976787301.png
1581976797242.png
1581976807668.png

These def fit tts for me.
Will definitely grab the James gang pair when they hit discount.

I'll look to grab those James Gangs on discount, but I'll have to black out the JAMES GANG. Just throws off the shoe and I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean anyway.

-Lots of filler/banter from NW.
-Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Nike has sized down/changed their sizing schematics.
-The lacing system starting in the middle but drifting to the side as it goes up the shoe looks so off. I wonder if all lows will have the same lacing setup or if there will be different styles like the mid/high counterpart...

-Lots of filler/banter from NW.
-Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Nike has sized down/changed their sizing schematics.
-The lacing system starting in the middle but drifting to the side as it goes up the shoe looks so off. I wonder if all lows will have the same lacing setup or if there will be different styles like the mid/high counterpart...
The lows are out of the race. Him talking about how hard it is to get your foot into the shoe sealed the deal for me. No thanks. Plus, not a fan of that lacing system you described, middle to side. Awkward.

That was one of his best videos. Hilarious that he didn't know about the bugs bunny ending screen that is the basis for the sole. But all the stuff he said was good, and it was pretty damn entertaining.

That said, whew I guess the basketball gods were looking out for me, because if going TTS on the lows is tight for nightwing, I wouldn't even be able to get my foot in em. I was surprised to hear him act surprised though, like Nike hasn't had this issue previously because they totally have. I've been in stores before and went with my size in a Nike bball shoe and I couldn't get it on my foot without it feeling like a torture device.

So I happened to be getting ready to play when these dropped, so now I know these probably aren't for me since he spent half of a 13 minute video complaining in different ways about how tight and inflexible the shoe is to the point where his feet were numb. Do not want.

The other low colorway that leaked had the same lacing.

Sucks man. I'll still try them on but I'm not expecting a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom