Nike Lebron 17

Red carpets was my favorite 17 but now it’s the Swackhammer I’m not feeling that price but those go hard they possibly will end up being the best 17 mid when it’s all said and done

if the the fit of the lows are like the kd9s its gonna be a pass for me. other non haired colors may save the lows

I wonder if anymore mids in men’s are releasing after the James gang I see a kids pair coming in March

Can confirm tts is hard to get on. They feel great once on though

DC7ECC37-2592-4144-99A1-80C9A2C68F3B.jpeg

swackhammers might be my first pair of 17's....

think theyll sell out? that $225 price tag i feel will make people pass

swackhammers might be my first pair of 17's....

think theyll sell out? that $225 price tag i feel will make people pass
I think they gonna sell out they look way better than all the other 17’s sucks cause I don’t get paid until Monday I think they will sale out tomorrow

I dont have any 17s but the last few versions seem to run small. Wonder if I should go up a half size on these. sounds like it on the low top 17s but not sure about the highs.

Damn FTL cancelled my order for Space Jams I ordered yesterday. Used a gift card and ebates rebate in them ugh

Hope I can find them for under retail to make up for this lol
In for Swackhammers tomorrow.

Damn FTL cancelled my order for Space Jams I ordered yesterday. Used a gift card and ebates rebate in them ugh

Hope I can find them for under retail to make up for this lol
In for Swackhammers tomorrow.
Shoe palace has em for 199.99. No tax and 10$ shipping. Ebates is 2.5%. I got this from @superstarlords post above.

Back
Top Bottom