Nike Lebron 17

nike-lebron-17-bq3177-100-command-force-release-date-5.jpg
nike-lebron-17-bq3177-100-command-force-release-date-4.jpg
April 17th ez pass for me
yea no. WinWin better

now i'm kinda wishing i would have waited a couple days to get the "infrared" lebrons... oh well. the currencys are low key and that's kind of what i was looking for.

Did they say these are supposed to be based off the Billy Hoyle’s? They look like a color mash up between all the Command force colorways. They still look like a fruity pebble colorway and look good so I’m still in.

Could also say the Billy Hoyle references extend beyond the Command Forces. All the wild colors in his hats/shirts/shorts could be what the “fruity pebble” knit parts are a reference to.

First post. Just wanted to say I'm a fan of you guys and this thread. New to the LeBron sneaker game. Only had the MAG 14's and Red Diamond Turf 15's before the 17's. I quite a few of you aren't crazy about them, but I'm a big fan. Came here looking for how to re-lace them after removing the laces to test length for replacements(Still don't know where to find replacement laces for the 17). Been lurking ever since and finally decided to create an account. Nike's LeBron design team should really listen to you guys. Appreciate y'all! Here's my collection so far:
20200328_173302 (2).jpg

First post. Just wanted to say I'm a fan of you guys and this thread. New to the LeBron sneaker game. Only had the MAG 14's and Red Diamond Turf 15's before the 17's. I quite a few of you aren't crazy about them, but I'm a big fan. Came here looking for how to re-lace them after removing the laces to test length for replacements(Still don't know where to find replacement laces for the 17). Been lurking ever since and finally decided to create an account. Nike's LeBron design team should really listen to you guys. Appreciate y'all! Here's my collection so far:
20200328_173302 (2).jpg

welcome!

I know people have fallen on hard times lately, but I’m a lil surprised multiple colorways are just sitting on NDC for nearly 50% off

FNL too. James Gant at $125, sitting. A LOT of people have lost jobs. And then when you see family and friends lose jobs, you start to realize now might be the time to save just in case. And then on top of that, what are you doing anyway. You can't play an actual game in the shoes. Even if you just wore them casually, are you just wearing them to the store and back once or twice a week? That's likely why Nike had that sitewide 25% off sale, to get everybody they could before reality set in. And in a few weeks they're going to have to do even more, because they were supposed to reopen their stores today, right?

Anybody know when Nike is (obviously tentatively) planning on reopening physical stores in the US?

Answering my own question -

"Nike owned and operated stores will remain temporarily closed in multiple countries around the world. Stores in select locations are open based on guidance from health and government authorities."

Adidas was suppose to re-open tomorrow but they are closed until further notice too. Most don't care about Adidas lol, just saying they are too.

Back
Top Bottom