Nike Lebron 17

Have to figure all their physical stores are closed...These price cuts are what they’d probably put the various shoes at in their outlet stores...

Currency's are $150 + 25% off at KUSA. Sizes 7.5, 9-10.5

they're $108 on NDC, almost (if not) FSR
Lebron 17 Currency

Currency were $180 - the 25% before it expired. They'll probably push the price back up before they drop another % code. In this current climate it can happen though. I'll probably pass still :lol:

If the masses hold-off just a little more, these would go down toward $60-80, on God. You can't even go outside to hoop governments has suspend recreational sports, nor the professional 24 fitness athletes can go to their local gyms.

This...

Out here in Vegas there was pickup games drawing crowds on the west side at a couple outdoor spots...Made the news of course and Governor issued an order yesterday for no groups of 5 or more and to close all public parks...Playgrounds, dog parks all included...Police enforcing with fines...

Then he comes out and says people can still enjoy themselves outdoors...They already shut our lake down and Red Rock Canyon...

Anyone else noticed in the footlocker website they took out the lebron 17 low coming on april 1st and even the kyries

Pulled the trigger on the Currencys. Couldn’t help it at that price. These are my first pair of 17s, and I’ve bought the 15s and 16s before it. Just looking at them, I can already see they will live up to the previous 2 iterations in terms of comfort.

1585317276816.png

My price range lol

gonna cop

I have a $40 return gift card and a sucker for dark colorways and still have a hard time pulling the trigger on the Currency pair for $67😔

Why do all these 17s have those colored speckles on the upper? Why can't there be a clean, solid top? The command force got ruined by them.

Back
Top Bottom