Nike Lebron 17

For real! My 3 year old saw them and says he likes the navy’s too. My wife says why not make those the boys shoes for when day care starts? We have twins as well... 4 pairs and a pair of reds??? Wallet screaming help!

Where is this confirmed?
Screenshot_20200721-123811_Foot Locker.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-100243_Foot Locker.jpg

Yeah they're both up on Eastbay and Footlocker.

And it looks like some Triple black lows are dropping on the 1st too. :emoji_eyes:

May have to grease my feet into those joints depending on how they look.

"The LEBRON 17 Low Titan releases at all Titan doors, the Titan App and Titan22.com August 1. The shoe will also be available at Nike Park Fort August 8. "

Titan hi-res images are out. It's a damn shame these things are so tight they are unwearable for a lot of us. I'd have the grey pair, the mummies, the white pair, and these reds.

"The LEBRON 17 Low Titan releases at all Titan doors, the Titan App and Titan22.com August 1. The shoe will also be available at Nike Park Fort August 8. "

Titan hi-res images are out. It's a damn shame these things are so tight they are unwearable for a lot of us. I'd have the grey pair, the mummies, the white pair, and these reds.

Hopefully snkrs release some pairs.

I don’t believe the 16s did

I mean the 17 lows. The Titans are fire. The colorways are not the problem with the Lebron 17 lows. The video of him struggling to get the 17 lows on is. Shoes are super narrow and poorly constructed as a one piece so there's no give. Visually though, they look amazing.

I mean the 17 lows. The Titans are fire. The colorways are not the problem with the Lebron 17 lows. The video of him struggling to get the 17 lows on is. Shoes are super narrow and poorly constructed as a one piece so there's no give. Visually though, they look amazing.
I guess what he’s saying is that lebron 16 low agimat didn’t sit.

I guess what he’s saying is that lebron 16 low agimat didn’t sit.

that’s exactly what I’m saying.

I’m glad 17 lows are easy for me to put on tts might have to go after them titans,.

People having problems putting them on must have wide feet cause my feet went right in only place was tight was on back of my ankles but that’s a easy break in

I’m glad 17 lows are easy for me to put on tts might have to go after them titans,.

People having problems putting them on must have wide feet cause my feet went right in only place was tight was on back of my ankles but that’s a easy break in

Indeed I do. I was going to just go a size up until I saw so many reviews saying they were tight even after doing that. And nightwing wears something ridiculous like a size 9.5 :lol: and he was having problems.

If I could fit em I'd have so many of those things. Those greys speak to me. But I can't ball in em so it's pointless. Good luck to whoever's going for the Titans!

Back
Top Bottom